2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for ECIL

I have completed the age of 30 years this year and I am looking to join the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) so will you please tell me what is the minimum age needed for applying for this company? Also tell me from where I can download the form to fill for the vacant post at the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)?
Similar Threads
Thread
LLB Age Limit
Age Limit For MBA In IIM
GRE Age Limit
MBA Age Limit
BL Course Age Limit
For IAS age limit
UGC NET JRF age limit
SSC CGL New Age Limit
SSC CGL Age Limit for OBC
SBI PO Age Limit for OBC
CAT Age Limit Age Limit
B.P.Ed course age limit
LLB course age limit
MCA Course Age Limit
CDS IMA Age Limit
DSC Age Limit
Age limit for NET
IIT JEE age Limit for OBC
Age limit for MHT-CET
Age Limit for PSC
14th April 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Age limit for ECIL

Hello sir, how much age is needed for Electronics Corporation of India Limited? Please provide me age limit for Electronics Corporation of India Limited?
14th April 2018, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Age limit for ECIL

The Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise; Hyderabad has recently issued an advertisement for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts in ECIL Hyderabad.

Applicants must ensure that they have required age limit while applying for ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment.

The prescribed upper age limit for those who are willing to apply for ECIL Recruitment Notification is 25 years and the age relaxations are as per the norms and rules of the government accordingly.

The age relaxation varies according to the category.

Age Limit:
Maximum of 25 years

Upper Age Limit is relaxed by five years for SC/ST

Age Relaxation for OBC (Non Creamy Layer ) Candidates is three years.
In case of PWD Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, the age relaxation is 15 years; OBC Category is 13 years, and the General category is ten years.

Qualification:
Candidates should possess First Class Engineering Degree with 65% of marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ STs) from AICTE approved Colleges/ Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.

Selection Process
Computer-Based Test
Personal Interview

Pay Scale:
The Selected Candidates will undergo training for one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.38430/-.

Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to OBC category shall pay an amount of Rs.500/-.
SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates exempted from paying the application fee.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in