2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th August 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

For IAS age limit

Hello sir I want to go for apper in IAS exam and I m 28 year old so want to get information about AGE limit to appear in this exam , plz tell e about it ???
Similar Threads
Thread
LLB Age Limit
Age Limit For MBA In IIM
GRE Age Limit
CG PET Age Limit
PNB OD Limit
BL Course Age Limit
SSC CGL New Age Limit
SSC CGL Age Limit for OBC
SBI PO Age Limit for OBC
CAT Age Limit Age Limit
B.P.Ed course age limit
LLB course age limit
MCA Course Age Limit
DSC Age Limit
Age limit for NET
IIT JEE age Limit for OBC
Age limit for MHT-CET
B.ED Age Limit
Age limit for IES
Age Limit for PSC
11th August 2015, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Re: For IAS age limit

If you are going for appear in IAS exam then you must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years ..

The upper age limit will be 36 for a those belonging to a SC or a ST

The upper age limit will be 34 for application those belonging to other backward classes (OBCs) who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.

A maximum of sixth attempts is allow to every applicant and 9 to those belonging to Other Backward Classes. There is no restriction on the number of attempts in the case of SC/ST applicant . All this, provided you are still under the age limit.

A physically handicapped person will get as many attempts as any other non-handicapped candidate of his/her community, but if they are from the general category they will get 9 attempts.

Scheme of CS (Preliminary) Examination

The Preliminary Examination consists of two papers of objective type (multiple-choice questions) carrying a maximum of 400 marks.
The Question Papers (Test Booklets) are set in English & HindiGeneral Studies Paper - I 200 Marks

General Studies Paper - II 200 Marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in