2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2014, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

After Securing 66% in 10th, 48.67% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech Am I eligible for TCS, W

Will you please tell me that after securing 66% in 10th, 48.67% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech am I eligible for TCS, Wipro and Infosys ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Job in top company with 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in 10th and 12th
After Scoring 62% in 10th and 12th Am I Eligible for L&T
After getting 70% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 63% in B.Tech, can I get job in Core Companie
After having 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil Am I eligible for L&T Const
After 12th Private Eligible for B.Tech Admission
After scoring 66% in 10th, 58% in 12th, and 65% in BCA Am I eligible for TCS
After Scoring 85.2% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 62.57% in B.Tech which Software Companie
After getting 65% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech Am I eligible for Placement
Eligible for TCS Fresher’s job after having 67% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 55% B.Sc & 70%
After having 10th From AP & 12th form Orissa, am I eligible for EAMCET
After 70, 70, 65% in 10th, 12th, B.Tech am I eligible for Campus Interview
Am I eligible for Syntel having 2 years gap in 12th & B.Tech
After 53% in 12th, 80% in 10th, 80% in B.Tech 3rd Year, Eligible to apply for Wipro a
Pursing B.Tech CSE After 7 years Gap in between 10th and 12th eligible for Top compan
After 60% in 12th Eligible for B.Tech CS at Uttarkhand Technical Univ or Not
After failing in physics in 12th am I eligible for CBSE 12th private exam
Eligible for IT software companies with 68% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 65% in B.E?
After 12th Eligible for B.Tech Nanotechnology or not
Eligible for degree after passing 10th, without doing 12th
Required percentage in 10th,12th and B.Tech for GATE
14th December 2014, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After Securing 66% in 10th, 48.67% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech Am I eligible for TC

Sorry to say you but with 48.67% in 12th you are not eligible for these companies because candidate must have 60% to 65% marks in academic career.

Here I am giving you eligibility criteria of these companies:

Candidate must have a B.Tech degree.

Final year student can also apply.

Candidate must have minimum 60% to 65% marks in throughout career.

Candidate must not have any backlogs.

Maximum 2 years gap is allowed.

Candidate who are pursuing full time courses are only allowed to attend the recruitment.

Selection Procedure:
It is based on 3 stages:

Written Test
Technical Interview
Hr interview

Here I am giving you placement paper of Infosys company:

1) What was the reason for the news announcement on the radio?

a) 6 people. Including John Downey, had been murdered?

b) A dangerous prisoner had escaped

c) The police were warning of accidents on the roads in the bad weather

d) Some people had bens en acting strangely in the Cheshire area

2) What did George think was causing trouble with the car?

a) The carburetor

b) The rain drumming on the roof

c) The accelerator

d) He had no idea

3) Why did he pull the car off the road?

a) To have a rest

b) To go for a walk

c) To walk to the nearest house

d) It broke down

4) Why did Marie stay in the car when George left?

a) She was afraid to go out in the dark

b) So no one could steel the car

c) Her clothes weren’t suitable for the rain

d) She wanted to get some sleep

5) Where did George set off to walk?

a) The mental hospital

b) The nearest house

c) The Harrison’s house

d) The police station

6) What made Marie so frightened as she waited in the car?

a) There was a strange sound coming from the roof

b) She could see a man strangely outside the car

c) Some police cars came racing down the road

d) She was afraid of the rain and the dark

Exercise 2:

Each sentence below has 1 or 2 blanks – each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Beneath the sentence are some words. Choose the word for each blank that best fits the meaning of the sentence as a whole

7) Athletes have so perfected their techniques in track and field events that the___ becomes _________ before record books

a) Announcement …………public

b) Meet…………………….official

c) Time…………………….authentic

d) Fantastic………………...common place

8) A________ child, she was soon bored in class; she already knew more mathematics than her junior school teachers

a) Obdurate

b) Precocious

c) Recalcitrant

d) Contemporary

9) The subtle shades of meaning, & still subtler echoes of association, make language an instrument which scarcely anything short of genius can wield with ____________ & ________________

a) Confidence----------aloofness

b) Definiteness---------certainty

c) Sincerity--------------hope

d) Eloquence------------ruthlessness

10) Unwilling to admit that they had been in error, the researchers tried to_______ tried case with more data obtained from dubious sources

a) Ascertain

b) Buttress

c) Refute

d) Dispute

11) His one vice was gluttony & so it is not surprising that as he aged he became increasingly_______________

a) Despondent

b) Corpulent

c) Carping

d) Lithe

Exercise 3:

Please read all the questions in the table below (12-21) as one continuous passage. Tick the varb with right tense or the correct word to fill in the gaps in each of the sentences.

Statement
12) A famous singer had been contracted to sign at a Paris opera house & ticket sales_______________ booming.
a) is
b) are
c) were
d) have been

13) In fact, the night of the concert, the house was packed; every ticket ________________
a) is selling
b) was selling
c) sold
d) had been sold

14) The feeling of anticipation & excitement was in the air as the house manager__________ the stage & said, “Ladies & gentlemen, thank you for your enthusiastic support!
a) took
b) takes
c) had taken
d) was taking

15) I am afraid that due to illness, the man whom you’ve all come to hear________________ performing tonight
a) will not be
b) has not been
c) had not been
d) was not

16) However, we _________ a suitable substitute who, we hope, will provide you with comparable entertainment.”
a) are finding
b) were finding
c) had found
d) have found

17) The crowd____________ in disappointment & failed to hear the announcer mention the stand-in’s name
a) groans
b) groaned
c) had groaned
d) were groaning

18) The environment turned from excitement to frustration The stand-in performer__________ the performance everything he had.
a) will give
b) had given
c) gave
d) gives

19) When he had finished, there was nothing but an uncomfortable silence. No one _____________
a) Applauded
b) Applauds
c) Was applauding
d) Has applauded

20) Suddenly, from the balcony, a little boy stood up and____________, “Daddy, I think you’re wonderful!”
a)shouts
b) was shouting
c) had shouted
d) shouted

21) The crowd_________________ into thunderous applause
a) breaks
b) broke
c) had broken
d) was breaking

a) Driving long distances causes sleepiness, & sleepiness causes serious accidents.

Exercise 4:

From each group of sentences given below, indicate the sentence that contains the error:

22) Group 1

b) On a table at the rear of the room was a notebook, a pair of scissors, & a biology textbook

c) Finally, there seems to be a growing interest in vegetarianism in this country

d) Either the local chief of police or his officers are guilty of violating the rights of prisoners

23) Group 2

a) Simple cookbooks for inexperienced cooks have become quite popular in recent years they are available at many bookstores

b) Some cookbooks, such as The Joy of cooking, have been classics for generations

c) One popular cookbook is The Art of French Cooking, by Julia Child, a colorful character who charmed television audiences for many years

d) The Art of French Cooking blends classic recipes with meticulous explanation; ordinary cooks find the recipes manageable

24) Group 3

a) Around 50% of the forest are destroyed every year

b) The bus leaves tomorrow morning

c) A tiger is a dangerous animal

d) Can you please the sugar?

25) Group 4

a) There must be some mistake. I should have scored more marks

b) The number of trainees are hundred

c) 50% of the houses need repairs

d) The Commissioner, along with his family members was seen the party
19th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: After Securing 66% in 10th, 48.67% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech Am I eligible for TC

I have secure 66% in 10th, 48.67% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech now I want to apply for the TCS? Can you please tell me I am eligible for apply in TCS?
19th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Super Moderator

The TCS as Tata Consultancy Services Limited is a most popular software company that provides IT service, outsourcing and business solutions globally.

Sorry but you are not eligible for apply in the TCS. Because the applicant must have minimum of 60% and above in class X, class XII and Under Graduation/PG and less than 2 years gap in academic career

Eligibility of TCS:

You should be Indian.

You should complete the B.tech from any recognized University.

You should require the min 60% of marks through your career.

And candidate not required the age limit for this.

And candidate should have good communication skills.

There no pending backlogs required for this.

The study gap is minimum 2 years.

Selection procedure at TCS:

The selection for TCS same as like other top companies recruitment process to shortlist appeared candidates.

There are three rounds of interview to finalize seat in TCS CAMPUS ie before sending offer letter to your inbox.

Exam consists Three Stages:-

Written Test
Test on Synonyms and Antonyms
Aptitude Test
Critical Reasoning
Psychometric Test

Interview

HR round

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in