2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th December 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

After having 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil Am I eligible for L&T Const

Tell me after having 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil Am I eligible for L&T Construction, Tata Steel & Punjloyed Ltd, please provide details???
Similar Threads
Thread
After 10th Eligible To Join Merchant Navy
After 10th Eligible For Hotel Management Course
After 10th Eligible for Aviation Courses
After 10th Eligible For Graduation
After Securing 66% in 10th, 48.67% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech Am I eligible for TCS, W
After Scoring 62% in 10th and 12th Am I Eligible for L&T
After scoring 66% in 10th, 58% in 12th, and 65% in BCA Am I eligible for TCS
After getting 65% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech Am I eligible for Placement
Eligible for TCS Fresher’s job after having 67% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 55% B.Sc & 70%
After having 10th From AP & 12th form Orissa, am I eligible for EAMCET
After 70, 70, 65% in 10th, 12th, B.Tech am I eligible for Campus Interview
After 53% in 12th, 80% in 10th, 80% in B.Tech 3rd Year, Eligible to apply for Wipro a
Pursing B.Tech CSE After 7 years Gap in between 10th and 12th eligible for Top compan
After failing in physics in 12th am I eligible for CBSE 12th private exam
Eligible for NDA Exam with 56% in 10th class
Eligible for IT software companies with 68% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 65% in B.E?
Eligible for degree after passing 10th, without doing 12th
After 10th Class Eligible For Diploma EEE
After 10th eligible for Correspondence BCOM or not
After 10th Eligible for Computer Engineering Diploma or not
20th December 2014, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: After having 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil Am I eligible for L&T C

Maximum company have set the criteria is above 60% in through out.

For L&T CONSTRUCTION eligibility criteria is 60% in through out.
Backlog candidate are not allowed Maximum ONE years gap are allowed.

For TATASTEEL eligibility criteria is 60% above in through out.
Backlog candidate are not allowed Maximum ONE years gap are allowed.

For PUNJLOYED LIMITED eligibility criteria is 50% in through out.
Backlog candidate are not allowed Maximum ONE years gap are allowed

So you are eligible for PUNJLOYED LIMITED but you are not eligible for L&T CONSTRUCTION, TATASTEEL.

Selection procedure;
Selection is based on following stages;

Written test
Interview
16th March 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: After having 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil Am I eligible for L&T C

Hey, I am scoring 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil engineering will you tell me that am I eligible to get job L&T Construction as a civil engineer?
16th March 2015, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, you are eligible to get job at L&T Construction after scoring 68% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 73% in BE Civil engineering.

Selection process for placement:

Written tests that measure intelligence and engineering aptitude
Technical interview

I am here providing you some of the interview question answers of the company:

TR: Tell me something about yourself.

started the same old story which I prepared for TCS but here, nowhere I mentioned about interest towards Software Company. I emphasized that I wanted to be a part of a good core company.

TR: What according to you is a Good Core Company?

Core Company is that wherein there is an opportunity to work in an environment to apply at least few of the concepts that we have studied in these 4 year undergraduate program.

TR: So, do you think, L&T is a good Core Company?

Yes sir, obviously. It is one of the leading companies throughout the world and have several sectors.

TR: Okay. What is a transducer?

A transducer is a device which converts a non-electrical parameter (Physical) into an electrical quantity.

TR: Name some Industrial transducers.

Thermocouple, strain gauge etc.

TR: What is the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?

Microprocessor is a CPU of a microcomputer which performs arithmetic and logical operations. It has no built in RAM, ROM, I/O Ports etc. Whereas, a microcontroller is an highly integrated on chip device which consists of RAM, ROM, I/O ports, serial communication ports, timers and counter etc.

TR: Suppose if Reliance Company is offering you better opportunity than L&T, will you apply for it?

No sir. I will not apply because, I have no idea about Reliance Company. My seniors and relatives have guided me regarding L&T and they motivated me to join this company right from I started B-Tech in EIE. Actually, I was so passionated about L&T because one of my seniors got placed in L&T when I was in 2nd year and from then on, I always dreamt only about working in L&T and set it as my goal to get recruited in this company. With that dedication only, I have cleared my written test and am here now.

TR: So, where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Sir, I have an excellent growth in Academics. As you can see from my grade sheets, my CGPA have always been a linear graph. So, I believe strongly that wherever I am, I find myself in a good position where I can attain my goals showing linearity in my performance.

TR: Which one do you like to have? Good position or more salary or job satisfaction?

Of course Job satisfaction sir. I being an instrumentation engineer, there is no point of going to a software company and working on the computer. I will get job satisfaction only if I work in a field which is suitable to my profile. Also, if I work for job satisfaction in a company for more years, automatically I will be in a good position and ultimately earn good salary too.

TR: Explain me about your project?

We have been assigned into project batches just a few weeks back sir. I have done literature survey and undertaken a project on "Water level control using PLC". I am going to use a capacitive transducer for the measurement of level and if the level is reached to a set-point, it automatically closes the valve and the flow of water is controlled. This project can be implemented for household or industrial applications too.

TR: What do you mean by SCADA?

Sir, it is Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition.

TR: What is the difference between SCADA and DCS?

Me. Sir, I heard about DCS [Distributed Control Systems] but it is not yet covered in our academics. We might be studying about it in this year sir.

TR: [He offered me some ground nuts to eat] Take this.

No sir, thank you.

TR: No problem, take.

[I took] Thank you sir.

TR: So, how will you manage to work in Chennai when you do not know Tamil?

I know English, Hindi and Telugu sir. I can speak, write and read these languages fluently.

TR: But people over there know only Tamil. They won't talk in these languages.

I am a quick learner sir. I will learn Tamil before I get joined in the company.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in