2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th December 2014, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: After B.Tech Eligible for Government Lecturer Posts

No after B.Tech you can't apply for government lecturer posts ,because it is not complete and essential qualification for becoming a Lecturer.

After B.tech. you are required to do higher studies like M.Tech/M.Sc./M.Phil. and then PHD or NET.

So go on for higher studies if you really want to be a lecturer.

University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test takes place twice in a year for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the:

Junior Research Fellowship: The age limit for JRF is 28 years of age.

Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for applying for lectureship eligibility.

Central Board of Secondary Education conducts NET

Paper Pattern
Paper I and II carrying 100 marks each.

Paper I will include 60 questions out of which 50 are to be attempted

Paper II will include 50 questions (all compulsory). The allotted time is 75 minutes per paper.

Meanwhile, the second session will comprise of only one paper (Paper III) carrying 150 marks. Paper III will include 75 questions (all compulsory) for which, candidates will be allowed a maximum of 2.5 hours.

The questions in Paper I will be mostly of general nature, aimed to evaluate the research/teaching aptitude, comprehension, reasoning ability and divergent thinking in the candidates.

For each correct answer, the candidate will get two marks.

Paper II will include 50 objective type questions - all compulsory - from the subject picked by the candidate. Each correct will earn the candidate two marks.

Paper III will include 75 objective type questions (each carrying two marks) from the subject chosen by the candidate. Like Paper II, all questions in this paper are compulsory.

The questions in Paper II and III will be designed to cover the entire syllabus, including the electives.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in