2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

AFCAT After Btech

I completed my B.Tech course and I want to give the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) so can you please tell me I am eligible to appear the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? Also tell me what is minimum age required for this exam ?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Kurukshetra Cut Off For BTECH
JNU After Btech
When MDU BTECH Result Come
JIIT Btech
MDU BTECH Result
Btech irda
DTU Cut Off For BTECH
BTECH CSE with MBA
MBA or Mtech after Btech
Job Opportunities after Btech in EEE
M.Tech Or MBA Which Is Better After BTECH ME
MBA after btech eee
BTECH Admission in PTU
IIST after Btech
BSc or BTech Which Is Better
M.Tech Or MBA Which Is Better After BTECH EEE
What to do after Btech biotechnology
After Btech Available Courses
Top 10 Btech Colleges In UP
Difference between BTech and a BE
17th May 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: AFCAT After Btech

Hii sir, I Completed my B.tech Now I Wants to give the AFCAT Examination Will you Please tell Me Am Eligible to give the AFCAT Exam After the B.tech Examination ?
17th May 2018, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AFCAT After Btech

Indian Air Force has published notification for the recruitment Commissioned Officer vacancies for Grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying & Permanent Commission (PC)/Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Technical &Non-Technical) Branches through Air Force Common Admission Test

Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit :
The candidates have to be 20 to 24 years

Qualification

Graduates with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent; (b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level; (c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent

Exam Pattern

General Awareness
Verbal Ability
Numerical Ability
Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in