2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Admit Card of IIFT

Hello sir I have filled the exam form but still I didn’t get my Admit Card so would you please tell me how can I get my Admit Card of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)??
Similar Threads
Thread
BHU IMS admit card
MDU PG Admit Card
Admit Card Of JNU MCA
SSC HCL Admit Card
Pt RSU Admit Card
KEA CET Admit Card
SSC JEN Admit Card
RTU MBA Admit Card
IIFT Duplicate Admit Card
UP SSC CGL Admit Card
MDU Admit Card NET
SSC Admit Card LDC
SSC IIS Admit Card
SSC DEO admit card
IPU MCA Admit Card
SSC LDC admit card Dec
IIFT Online Admit Card
Admit Card May
How to get the IIT JEE admit card?
IIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card
21st July 2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Admit Card of IIFT

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was founded in 1963; it is an autonomous public business school which was established by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country's foreign trade management and increase exports and IIFT is a deemed university….

As you are looking for the Admit Card so friend Admit Cards will be sent By Post to all the students, who submit filled-in Application Form complete in all respects (online or offline)…

Pattern of Admission Test:

The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English).

Duration of the test is two hours and will cover English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.

Contact detail:
IIFT
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi, Delhi 110016
PHONE NO.:- 011-2685 7908(Direct), 2696 5051, 2696 5124(Ext. 806)

Map:
[MAP]Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi, Delhi[/MAP]
29th February 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is Nikhil MAheshwari. I have applied for IIFT MBA IB programme of 2016-18. I want to doenload my admit card. Can you help m eby providing me information regarding the admit card of IIFT. How can I download it?
29th February 2016, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the admit card of IIFT for MBA IB course, I want to tell you that it has been available.
MBA International Business (IB) is a 2 year full time course.
It is an opening course for evolving a capable cadre of business managers to meet the country’s growing requirements for training employees in the field of international management.
It is a 6 trimester general management programme with an emphasis on international business.

Candidates can use the below link to get their admit card for MBA IB programme

The page looks like

Enter your name and application number and you will be able to download your admit card for the exam.
Applicants should carry the copy of IIFT Admit Card to the allocated exam centre for the purpose of pursuing entry and for appearing in the IIFT 2016 Exam.
Also beside with the admit card, applicants will have to bring one valid ID proof. Any one of the below-listed can be brought by the applicants –
Passport
Election I-Card
under College I-Card
Driving Licence
PAN Card

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in