2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University B.Tech Previous Question Papers

Can you provide me the syllabus of B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) (Semester I) of Acharya Nagarjuna University on which the question paper is based?
2nd June 2018, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Acharya Nagarjuna University B.Tech Previous Question Papers

The syllabus of B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) (Semester I) of Acharya Nagarjuna University on which the question paper is based is as follow:

MATHEMATICS-I E 101

Unit-I

Differential Calculus:
Rolles Theorem (without proof), Lagranges Mean value theorem ( without proof), Taylors theorem (without proof), Maclaurins series, Maxima and Minima of functions of two variables, Lagranges method of undetermined multipliers.

Unit-II
Multiple Integrals :
Double integrals, Change of order of integration , Double integrals in polar coordinates, Area enclosed by plane curves, Triple integrals, Volume of solids, Change of variables.
Ordinary differential equations (first order): Introduction, Linear and Bernoullis equations, Exact equations, equations reducible to exact equations, Orthogonal trajectories, Newtons law of cooling, Heat flow, Rate of Decay of Radio-Active Materials

Unit-III
Ordinary differential equations (higher order):
Linear Differential equations: Definition, Theorem, Operator D, Rules for finding the complementary function, Inverse operator, Rules for finding the particular integral, Working procedure to solve the equation, Linear dependence of solutions, Method of variation of parameters, Equations reducible to linear equations, Cauchys homogeneous linear equation, Legendres linear equation, Simultaneous linear equations with constant coefficients.

Unit-IV
Fourier Series: Introduction and Eulers formulae, Conditions for a Fourier expansion, Functions having points of discontinuity, Change of interval, Even and Odd functions, Half range series Typical wave forms and Parsevals formulae, Complex form of the Fourier series Practical harmonic analysis

Text Book:
[1]. Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S. Grewal, Khanna publishers, 40th edition.
Reference Books:
[1]. Advanced Engineering Mathematics by kreyszig.
[2]. Engineering Mathematics by Babu Ram

Syllabus B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) (Sem I) Acharya Nagarjuna University

Tags
acharya nagarjuna university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in