2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

About NTPC Exam

Hello, I want to appear for the NTPC Exam. So I am looking for the Detail of NTPC. So can you please share the detail regarding the NTPC exam 2015? When will be the last date of submitting the application form??
Similar Threads
Thread
RRB NTPC Exam Notification
Criteria for NTPC Exam
Syllabus For RRB NTPC Main Exam
Syllabus for NTPC Exam
Age Limit for NTPC Exam
What is NTPC exam
GK For Railway NTPC Exam
NTPC PSU Exam Syllabus
NTPC Exam Question Paper
NTPC Exam Syllabus
NTPC Exam Preparation Tips
NTPC Exam Selection Procedure
Books for NTPC Entrance Exam
NTPC-ET exam after PGDM
NTPC Entrance Exam Date
NTPC Exam Paper
NTPC Entrance Exam Books
Pattern for NTPC exam
NTPC Exam Details
Syllabus Of NTPC Exam
8th June 2015, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: About NTPC Exam

Hello buddy you are looking for the NTPC recruitment exam 2015. So I am providing it to you:

I want to inform you that 3rd of March, 2015 is the last date for online application. So this year you will not be able to sit for this Exam.

But I am sharing the information regarding NTPC exam, so that it must helpful for you next year:

Name of the Post Offered- Executive Trainees
Total Count of Vacancies- 120 Positions

Vacancies Details:

Instrumentation 10 Vacancies

Electrical 10 Vacancies

Mechanical 60 Vacancies

Electronics 40 Vacancies

Age Block- Candidates who wishes to apply for any particular post should less than 27 years of age.

Salary Details- Newly recruited candidates will receive 24,900 INR to 50,500 INR as salary.

Educational Requirement- Candidates must possess Graduation degree (full time) in Engineering / Technology in respective specialty with minimum 65 per cent marks overall.

Application Fee- The application Fee for General / OBC category Candidates is Rs.150 it will be cost through Pay-in-Slip in A/C No. 30987919993 favoring NTPC at SBI of CAG branch, New Delhi. There is no Application fee for PWD / SC /ST jobseekers.

Academic Pre - requisites - Candidates should have obtained BE / B.Tech degree in Electronics / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering from a renowned University.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in