Food Corporation of India in Delhi
Food Corporation of India was found in 1965 below Food Corporation Act 1964. It operates by zonal offices and 26 regional offices. Each year, the Food Corporation purchases approximately 15-20 per cent of India’s wheat output and 12-15 per cent of its rice output. The Food Corporation of India was found below the Food Corporation Act 1964, in order to fulfill objectives of the Food Policy effective price defend operations for safeguarding the concerns of the farmers & Distribution of food grains during the country for public distribution system. Food Corporation of India situated with its headquarter in Delhi.
Food Corporation of India
16-20, Barakhamba Lane
(ISO 9001-2000 Certified)
- Food Corporation Punjab
- Central Warehousing Corporation Bangalore
- MCD Property Tax
- FCI South
- Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Results
- RAI foundation MBA
- How many colleges related from BBA and MBA in Medical and Health in Delhi?
- Modi Apollo International Institute Delhi