Please give me the MBA Specialization, Intake, Eligibility for doing MBA from Delhi College of Engineering.
The Delhi College of Engineering is a college of Delhi Technology University, & as far as my knowledge the Delhi College of Engineering does not offers MBA programme, the DTU has a school of Business Management from the DTU offers MBA programme, some of the details are as follows:
Supply Chain Management
Information Technology Management Human Resource Management
Knowledge & Technology Management Marketing Management
60 (Excluding OBC Reservation)
The applicant should have B.E/B.Tech in any branch of Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
For more info contact here:
Delhi Technological University,
Formerly Delhi College of Engineering,
Main Bawana Road,
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology Pune
- Mtech Admission to Delhi College of Engineering
- Branch Predictor For UPSEE
- IIM Lucknow Part Time Mba in Noida
- Full detail for PhD in computer science engineering from BITS Pilani
- Can I eligible for MBA part time course?
- Nirma University of Science & Technology Mumbai M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering CAD CAM and Thermal Engineering
- How long is the LLM course 3 years or 5 years?
- PSG College of Technology Admission
- LPU Jalandhar, Diploma of Engineering and B.Tech Integrated IT