Punjab University MBA Admission
I want to take admission at the Punjab University for MBA programme, so I need to know the Punjab University MBA duration & eligibility required for admission?
The Punjab University offers MBA in following stream:
Duration: 2 Years
The applicant should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has
by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages
The applicant should have pass in the final examination conducted by the
(a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England,
(b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England,
(c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Velammal College of Management and Computer Studies Chennai
- NITIE Mumbai Admission
- Diploma in Retail Management in India
- Centre For Entrepreneurship Development Gujarat
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment of Probationary Officers
- Which are best evening colleges for distance or regular programmes in logistics?
- Accurate Institute Of Management & Technology
- All India Ranking of Institute of Technology Bilaspur
- University Of Calicut Exam Timetable
- Sir Padampat Singhania University B.Tech Admissions Through management Quota
- TNOU Assignment
- UOFA distance learning
- IBS Mumbai Placements
- Fidelity Brokerage Minimum Balance
- Pune University MBA Results