Punjab University MBA Admission
I want to take admission at the Punjab University for MBA programme, so I need to know the Punjab University MBA duration & eligibility required for admission?
The Punjab University offers MBA in following stream:
Duration: 2 Years
The applicant should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has
by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages
The applicant should have pass in the final examination conducted by the
(a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England,
(b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England,
(c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- CUSAT MBA Entrance
- annual plan limits
- Details about the course post diploma in Quality Assurance Management.
- Himachal Pradesh University Shimla HP
- ATI EPI Hyderabad
- Vignan University M.Tech CSE
- Brokered Certificates Of Deposit CDS
- Allana Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
- IBMT Delhi
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute Jodhpur
- National School of Drama Courses
- Doddappa Appa Institute of MCA
- William and Mary MBA
- Where I can get the admission in Part-time MBA Program from ICFAI?
- BIM Trichy