MBA Exam Dates 2011
Many institute in India offers MBA and management courses. The institute conducts CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT test for admission in MBA course. The MBA exam date varies with the institute. Some Institute conducts the exam by it self and some consider the CAT or MAT type of exam for admissions.
Eligibility for MBA
MBA / PGDBM
i) A pass in accredited graduate Degree in any subject of min 3 years duration
ii) examinees who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and examinees who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2011 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2011-13
iii) Examinees who have already came along for and are having one or more valid CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT Scores, need not enroll for VTUMBA 10.(Application fee Rs.750/-) Those not having valid CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT Scores, MUST enroll for VTUMBA10.
iv) Examinees short listed will be requested to take up a Group Dissection and Personal Interview.
- The graduate management admission test GMAT
- Institute of Cooperative Management Dehradun
- SCMHRD Pune Ranking
- Distance learning in journalism
- Ansal Institute of Technology MBA
- Regional Institute of Cooperative Management Bangalore
- annual report target
- MBA in Singapore Fees
- Does advice do MBA correspondence under Health and Medical sector from Bangalore?
- Institute Of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- IIBM Pune
- Iraq MBA
- CCMB Hyderabad
- GATE Notification
- XIMB Bhubaneswar