MBA Exam Dates 2011
Many institute in India offers MBA and management courses. The institute conducts CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT test for admission in MBA course. The MBA exam date varies with the institute. Some Institute conducts the exam by it self and some consider the CAT or MAT type of exam for admissions.
Eligibility for MBA
MBA / PGDBM
i) A pass in accredited graduate Degree in any subject of min 3 years duration
ii) examinees who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and examinees who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2011 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2011-13
iii) Examinees who have already came along for and are having one or more valid CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT Scores, need not enroll for VTUMBA 10.(Application fee Rs.750/-) Those not having valid CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT Scores, MUST enroll for VTUMBA10.
iv) Examinees short listed will be requested to take up a Group Dissection and Personal Interview.
- Where is the institute for water recourses management?
- IRCTC Indian Railway
- Tamil Nadu Open University Admission
- IBS Mumbai Ranking
- TISS MBA Application
- Which is best BBA College they can get admission with percentage?
- RPF recruitment
- MBA for Diploma Holders in India
- Bank Guarantee Release
- IIT MBA Entrance Exam
- College Of Management Studies GITAM Visakhapatnam
- RRB Ajmer Admit Card
- Can you supply in you syllabus of Hospital Administration and other details of admission?
- Regional College of Management Bhubaneswar
- National Institute of Fashion Technology PG Admission