MBA Exam Dates 2011
Many institute in India offers MBA and management courses. The institute conducts CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT test for admission in MBA course. The MBA exam date varies with the institute. Some Institute conducts the exam by it self and some consider the CAT or MAT type of exam for admissions.
Eligibility for MBA
MBA / PGDBM
i) A pass in accredited graduate Degree in any subject of min 3 years duration
ii) examinees who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and examinees who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2011 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2011-13
iii) Examinees who have already came along for and are having one or more valid CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT Scores, need not enroll for VTUMBA 10.(Application fee Rs.750/-) Those not having valid CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT Scores, MUST enroll for VTUMBA10.
iv) Examinees short listed will be requested to take up a Group Dissection and Personal Interview.
- Business Analysis FAQ
- MAIMT Jagadhri
- Detail including full feature set and pricing for product for educational or academic institutes
- ICFAI MBA Distance
- Duke Graduation
- Bank Guarantee Definition
- MBA from Barkatullah University
- Imperial College of Engineering in India
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology Kannur
- Nl Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School Bangalore
- What is the eligibility for MBA in Forest Management?
- HBSE Result
- KUK MBA Date Sheet
- Bank Guarantee Letter Sample