I want to do the course of IIM Lucknow Part Time Mba in Noida so I want to know the eligibility so can you provide me that
You are looking for the IIM Lucknow Part Time MBA in Noida campus but the IIM Lucknow offers Three Year (Part-Time) Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives that is equivalent as the part time MBA programme, the eligibility is as follows:
The applicant must have completed a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by a) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), b) UGC or Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The applicant must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks (or CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale); 45% marks for SC/ST/PWD categories in Bachelors degree.
The candidates should have minimum 3 years full time working experience (after Bachelor Degree) as managerial, entrepreneurial and/or professional working experience as on 30th June 2013.
- Best Brokerage IRA
- Delhi University Geography Syllabus
- When Start Executive PG Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- AMU entrance exam result
- NIMS University Jaipur Rajasthan
- JIMS Delhi Ranking
- IBRAD School Of Management Kolkata
- On what basis will the selection be done for BBA Course
- Executive MBA NZ
- SV University MBA Syllabus
- Conduct part time MBA in operational management is Mumbai University?
- Department Of Management Studies Jammu
- What is the procedure and fees charges diploma or degree in hospital management?
- XLRI Jamshedpur Executive Mba
- International Business School Bangalore