2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

TMH JEE main

Hello, my son is looking for the books of the Tata McGraw Hills (TMH) to prepare for the Joint Entrance exam JEE main. Will you please give me then list of the books of this Joint Entrance exam JEE main of the Tata McGraw Hills (TMH)? Give me the syllabus of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
DD Address For JEE Main
After JEE Main
IES Main Exam
JEE Main Cut Off for NIT Calicut
BHU PMT Main
Cut Off for NIT in JEE Main
JEE Main
TCS JEE Main
Main Frame
JEE main answer key by JEE
JEE Main CML Rank
MTG JEE Main Physics
JEE Main TFW
Last date of JEE Main
Roll No of JEE Main
CP JEE Main
IIST JEE Main
EEE JEE Main
JEE Main Overall Result
DD For JEE Main
23rd October 2019, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: TMH JEE main

Hello sir, I want to purchase Tatta McGraw book for JEE main exam. Is there any one can show me price for Tatta McGraw book JEE main?
23rd October 2019, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: TMH JEE main

Cracking JEE Maths Main exam is more about practice than concepts. Candidates just have a couple of hours to prove their mettle on the exam day.

TMH for JEE Mathematics is a must if candidates are targeting either JEE or JEE Advanced or both.

The level of problems in the books from this publication goes from easy to very difficult, and every problem is different from the last one.

Whether its Complete Mathematics JEE Main, Tata McGraw Hills Course in Mathematics or the other new editions, all the books contain a variety of problems.

The books are well-designed for the subject of Mathematics and address the latest examination patterns and syllabus.

They include a thorough coverage of all the theoretical and conceptual components of Mathematics, which have been further divided into multiple chapters.

As a bonus, they also consist of a latest solved JEE Mathematics paper and questions from the previous years.

Buy Tatta McGraw book JEE main:

JEE Main Complete Mathematics Paperback 2016
by MHE (Author)

JEE main books:

Master Resource Book in Mathematics for JEE Main
Arihant Experts

Wiley's Halliday/Resnick/Walker Physics for JEE (Main & Advanced), Vol 1, 2019ed
Amit Gupta

Wiley's Mathematics for JEE (Main & Advanced): Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Probab
Dr. U M Swamy Dr. G S N Murti

Jee (Main) Absolute Maths Combo Vol. - 1 & 2
Mr. Vinod Singh

41 Years (1978-2018) JEE Advanced (IIT-JEE) + 17 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Pap
O. P. Agarwal

NCERT Xtract Objective Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics for JEE Main, Class 11/ 12
Disha Experts

Comprehensive Algebra - Vol. 1
Vinay Kumar

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in