2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

JEE Main TFW

Hello sir, I am joy Mukherjee. I am from Kolkata. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the West Bengal joint Entrance Exam (WB JEE) Mains, TFWS – Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
DD Address For JEE Main
After JEE Main
IES Main Exam
TMH JEE main
JEE Main Cut Off for NIT Calicut
BHU PMT Main
Cut Off for NIT in JEE Main
JEE Main
TCS JEE Main
Main Frame
JEE main answer key by JEE
JEE Main CML Rank
MTG JEE Main Physics
Last date of JEE Main
Roll No of JEE Main
CP JEE Main
IIST JEE Main
EEE JEE Main
JEE Main Overall Result
DD For JEE Main
25th February 2016, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JEE Main TFW

WBJEE TFWS – Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme of AICTE has been applied by the State Govt. in the Higher Education Department for admirable and economically backward students domiciled in West Bengal for admission in to universities / colleges offering engineering/ technology /pharmacy/ architecture courses.

Selection of applicants for the TFW scheme shall be decided on the basis of merit and preference of eligible students in WBJEE Mains exam.

The student must be domiciled in West Bengal and the domicile certificate has to be uploaded during online application.

Total annual Family Income of the student from all sources must be less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs (Rupees two lakhs and fifty thousand) only and the income certificate has to be uploaded during online application.

The waiver is limited to the Tuition Fee only. All other fees will have to be paid by the beneficiary.

For Universities/University Departments, seats available for admission under TFW scheme shall be as per the decision of the concerned University Authority.

For govt. and self financed Engg/Tech/Pharma colleges, maximum 5% of sanctioned intake per course is available on supernumerary basis (over and above the sanctioned seats) for admission under TFW scheme.

In the event of non-availability of students in this category or in-case of any vacancy created due to non-reporting of any candidate, already selected under this scheme, the seats shall not be allotted to any other category of applicants.
Income Certificate

Candidates must submit the ‘Income Certificate’ as per the proforma.

Get two copies certificate filled in properly and duly authenticated/signed by a competent authority. Upload a scanned copy during online application and retain the original for verification during counseling.

The duplicate copy is to be kept with the issuing authority for future reference/ verification.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in