2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

SK University Exam Fee Details

My exam of B.Tech of Sri Krishnadevaraya University are coming very close and I have to submit the fees so will you please tell me what is the exam fee of the B.Tech of Sri Krishnadevaraya University? Will you also give me the information to download the syllabus of the B.Tech course? Also give me the contact address of this university?
Similar Threads
Thread
MPSC Rajyaseva Exam details and list of some best reference books for this exam?
Annamalai University Exam Fees Details
Annamalai University BCA Exam Fees Details
Annamalai University Exam Venue Details
Ambedkar University Exam Fee Details
University Of Madras Exam Details
Pune University MBA Biotechnology ATMA Exam Details
IAF Exam Details
RTO Exam Details
Karunya University Entrance Exam Details
Pune University Ph.D PET Exam Details
University of Pune PET exam details
Calicut University Exam Fee Details
MHT CET Exam Details
Mumbai University MCA entrance exam details
Mumbai University B.Ed Exam Details
MP MET Exam Details
Delhi University M.Com. Entrance Exam details
PCS Exam details
NSE exam details
12th June 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: SK university exam fee details

I want to know the fees of Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test SKUCET 2018 exam so can you tell me?
12th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SK university exam fee details

SKUCET is a university level examination conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University for candidates who wish to pursue their post graduation from Sri Krishnadevaraya University or colleges affiliated to the university.

SKUCET Application Fee 2018

The cost of each application is Rs. 400/- and it should be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking in online. Online Applications after last date will be accepted with late fee of Rs. 900/- (Rs. 400+Rs. 500= Rs. 900) paid through online.

Online applications after last date will be accepted with a Tatkal fee of Rs. 1,400/- (Rs .400+ Rs. 1,000 = Rs. 1,400) Paid through online.

SKUCET Fee Structure

Each candidate has to pay .300/- ( .150/- for SC/ST category) towards registration and counselling fees.

Each admitted candidate has to pay the fee immediately in the bank counter provided at the counseling venue.

Fee concession is allowed to SC/ST/BC candidates for regular and self financing courses on the production of valid caste and income certificates as per the G.O.s in vogue.

Regarding Management seats a processing fee of Rs.1000/- will be collected from the concerned college into whom admission is sought.

Admission for management quota seats in private affiliated colleges will be accepted within one month after closing date of admissions.

Contact-

Sri Krishnadevaraya University
NH-205, Anantapur - Tirupati Highway, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh 515003
085542 55804

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in