2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: Seats In VIT University

I want to get the details of seat allotment of Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) so can you provide me?
9th May 2018, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Seats In VIT University

Seat Allotment for VITEEE qualified candidates will be on the basis of their All India Ranks as well as the choices they have filled in.

The branches and campus chosen by the candidates will be processed and allotted as per the guidelines of VIT University.

Candidates must have registered, filled their choices and locked them by the specified date to be able to avail the VITEEE Seat Allotment.

VITEEE Seat Allotment preferred by the students will be on the basis of the availability of the chosen branch and campus.

The phase I counselling of VITEEE 2018 will commence from May 9 to 11, 2018 in offline mode.

The counselling for VITEEE 2018 will take place in two phases for those candidates who have cleared the VITEEE 2018 exam.

Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of the rank secured by them in the VITEEE entrance exam. It is imperative for the candidates to attend the counselling in person.

The number of seats available for each branch at different participating institutes will be displayed at the counselling centre. Accordingly, candidates can make an appropriate choice.

Failure of the candidates to attend the counselling on the allotted date and time will result in the cancellation of his candidature.

Shortlisted candidates will be able to participate in counselling only after the verification of their documents.

Payment of the part fees of Rs 50,000 has to be done by demand draft drawn in favour of VIT Universitypayable at Vellore.

Contact-

Vellore Institute of Technology
Near Katpadi Road, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
0416 330 5555

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in