2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Notes Download

Here I am providing you syllabus and scheme of Special Class Railway Apprenctices Exam and also providing you question paper form this you can make your notes…..

UPSC SCRA Exam Scheme-
Part I- It is a written test of 600 marks which will include the subjects
General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge, Psychological Test)
Physical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry)
Mathematics

Each subject paper will be given 2 hours to complete it and is of 200 marks in total.

Part II- It is a personality test which is of 200 marks and is eligible for the ones who clear the written exam.

UPSC SCRA Exam Syllabus Subject Wise: For Paper – I

English- To test candidates with their understanding and command of language

General Knowledge- Standard of questions will be of standard 12th. The questions will be from-
Man & his Environment (Life, Plant, Animals, Hereditary, Nutrition, Balanced Diet, Solar System, Seasons, Climate etc.)
History, Politics and Society in India
Constitution of India
Social Disorganization in India

For Paper II the SCRA Syllabus is-

Physics (Motion, Mass, Weight, Measurements, Temperature, Reflection, Refraction, Electric Charge, Electric Current, Magnetic Effects, Chemical effects, Electromagnetic Induction, Radioactivity)

Chemistry- Physical (Atomic Structure, Chemical Binding, Energy Changes, Chemical Equilibria,Solutions, Electro Chemistry, Oxidation, Natural & Artificial Radioactivity ), Inorganic (Hydrogen, Group Elements, Metallurgical processes), Organic Chemistry (tetrahedral nature of carbon, halogen derivatives, aldehydes & ketones, nitro compounds amines, carboxylic acids, polymers, esters)

For Paper III the SCRA syllabus is-

Mathematics (Algebra, trigonometry, Analytic geometry, differential calculus, Integral calculus, differential equations, vectors, statistics, probability)

Prepare the full syllabus for the exam and give the best in the exam.

SCRA exam paper

Here I am attaching question paper of Special Class Railway Apprenctices Exam…..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SCRA exam paper.pdf (417.9 KB, 135 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in