2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Queer Alliance Brown University

Sir please tell me what is the mission and vision of Queer Alliance of Brown University ? Provide me list of achievements and success that Queer Alliance got in its History . Would you please provide me official website of the Brown Queer Alliance so I can see its latest updates ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Alliance college of engineering and design Alliance university
Leadership Alliance Brown University
Alliance University Alliance School Of Business
The Education Alliance At Brown University
Brown University South Asian Students Association
Brown University BSA
MBA Brown
Brown University MBA
IE Brown MBA
Brown University MBA Ranking
MBA Brown University
Brown University Continuing Education
Brown University SAT Scores
MBA John Brown University
Brown MBA Ranking
Brown university MBA ranking
IE Brown Executive MBA
Teri Brown University Of Utah
Tom Brown Courses
Bright School Kim Brown
15th June 2018, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Re: Queer Alliance Brown University

I recently took admission in Sarah Doyle Women's Center Brown University and from here doing UG degree came to know about Queer Alliance (QA). Can you provide basic details about Queer Alliance (QA) of Brown University also provide contact details so I can do enquiry?
15th June 2018, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Queer Alliance Brown University

Brown University is a private Ivy League research university in Providence, Rhode Island, United States.

Queer Alliance (QA)

The QA serves as a hub of queer organizing on campus, with a mission to foster and facilitate queer leadership and programming that is reflective of and responsive to the range of needs and identities in the queer community.

The mission of the Queer Alliance is to facilitate the building of a diverse, inclusive, visible and active queer community at Brown.

The QA is an umbrella organization that is the hub of queer-related organizing efforts on and off campus.

The QA is divided into three broad departments of programming: Community, Outreach and Advocacy.

It is the job of the Department Chairs to encourage and facilitate queer leadership and organizing on campus to serve the spectrum of needs and identities in the queer community

Sarah Doyle Women's Center
Brown University
Box 1829
26 Benevolent Street
Providence, RI 02912
Phone 401-863-2189
sdwc@brown.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in