2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2013, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Pune University MBA Admission

Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA), University of Pune was established in the year 1971

Admission Process for MBA Biotechnology

Stage-1: Eligibility Test For Admission: ATMA

You have to appear for ATMA test which is conducted by The Association of Indian Management School (AIMS) at different management schools in the country.

Stage-2: Group Discussion & Personal Interview

You have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD/PI) at the Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune (PUMBA).

Submission of the form for GD/PI

Complete admission form for GD/PI has to be submitted at Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) office along with a demand draft of Rs. 900/- (for open category) and Rs. 700/- (for reserved category).

You are required to attach one self addressed envelope affixed with Rs.25/- postal stamp for the dispatch of admit card for GD/PI.

Selection Procedure
Total intake capacity is 60 students. You have to qualify ATMA Test which will scheduled on December 9th 2012 OR February 17th 2013 and also have to appear for GD/PI conducted at the Department of Management Sciences.

Admission will be made on the basis of overall merit of –
Written test ATMA score
GD score
PI score

If you are fail to appear for ATMA test or GD or for PI, then you will not be eligible for the admission.

Here I am uploading the file containing admission detail of MBA Biotechnology.

Important dates for MBA-Biotechnology

Last Date for Receiving Completed Application at DMS (PUMBA) for GD/PI 30th April 2013
Group Discussion/ Personal Interview (GD/PI) 3rd June 2013 onwards
Announcement of Merit List 15th June 2013
Counseling for Admission 28th June 2013
Induction and Start of Classes 10th July 2013

For more detail you can contact at:

Department Of Management Sciences (PUMBA)
University of Pune,
Ganeshkhind,
Pune - 411007
Maharashtra,
India.
Phone: 020-2569 3380 / 0545
Fax: 020-2569 3380
Email: dms@pumba.in

Map:
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Pune+University&hl=en&ll=18.554567,73.82546 4&spn=0.022173,0.040855&fb=1&gl=in&hq=Pune+Univers ity&cid=0,0,15132494298327056319&t=m&z=15&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: doc PUMBA MBA Biotechnology Admission detail.doc (118.5 KB, 111 views)
20th March 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi guys I am Akshay. I want to join the MBA Course in Pune University. Will you please tell me about the admission procedure and Eligibility of this college.
20th March 2015, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator

Admission procedure of Pune University is not so tough. Here I am providing the detail of this course from Pune University.

MBA Course in Pune University

Masters Degree In Pune Business administration.
Seats Available 240

Course Duration
This is a two years Full time course of the University of Pune & Approved by AICTE govt. of India

In the course of MBA Four semesters will be held in two years. Its provides a good facilities for the students to learn about Business Management and takes experience through the class rooms.

Entrance Exam
To get admission in Pune University under colleges, you have to appear MHA-MBA CET exam which is conducted every year by Maharashtra state government for admission to 2 year full time MBA course. In this MHA-MBA CET exams, all the MBA college in Maharashtra state as well as MBA colleges under Pune University are included.

Eligibility

Candidates must passes a bachelors degree from a recognized university.
Student should have secured minimum 50% aggregate in graduation. You can get admission with 45% in case of reserved category.

Exam Pattern
Pune University norms a MBA Student can opt for a specialization group Elective I, II, III, IV, V and VI Semester in any one functional areas of management. The specialization group will be selected in the III and IV semester. Each group will constitute of 6 subjects for the III semester and 5 subjects for the IV semester.

Specializations of Pune University

1. Financial Management
2. Information Technology Management
3. Marketing Management
4. Operations Management
5. Human Resource management
6. Family Business management
7. Technology Management
8. International Business Management
9. Supply Chain Management
10. Rural And Agri business management

Admission Procedure
Admission in this University is conducted by the director of technical Education. Candidates may apply Directly in the institute.

Necessary Documents
For the admission in this institute candidates should have to send there 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheet, entrance exam score card, & photo id proof either by email, by post or in person.

I am providing you the MBA syllabus of Pune University.

Here is the attachment….

Pune University MBA syllabus

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Pune University MBA syllabus.pdf (403.8 KB, 50 views)

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in