2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2013, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Public Service Entrance Exam PSEE Sample

As you want UPSC IAS Sample Paper so I have and I am giving it to you:

(a) What do you understand by the term "innovation" ? Discuss the need for launching a national innovation policy in India.

(b) Keeping in view the informal sector's share in the total workforce of the country, critically examine the relevant inclusive measures initiated by the Government of India and their effectiveness.

(c) Examine the causes and the extent of 'desertification' in India and suggest remedial measures.

(d) In the context of the growing demands for the ban of Endosulfan in the country, critically examine the issues involved. What, in your view, should be done in the matter ?

(e) "The Indian independence movement was a mass-based movement that encompassed various sections of the society. It also underwent the process of constant ideological evolution." Critically examine.

(f) The issue of tourism in core areas of tiger reserve forests in the country is a subjective matter of debate. Critically examine various aspects of this issue, keeping in view relevant recent judicial pronouncements.

Complete paper is given in zip file which I am sharing with you. You can free download it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPSC IAS Sample Paper.zip (427.8 KB, 20 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in