2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Prospectus of PGIMER

I am looking for the Prospectus of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) so will you please help me by giving me the link to download the Prospectus of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)? Also tell me from where I can get the full details about this PGIMER? Give me the information as soon as possible?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgimer
Sph pgimer
Pgimer mph
Chd PGIMER
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER Mch
Pgimer rml
PGIMER Nic
PGIMER web
Aec pgimer
Pgimer
PGIMER Nine
Pgimer apc
New OPD PGIMER
Pgimer sph
Bic pgimer
PGIMER Job
Prospectus PGIMER Chandigarh
Rml pgimer
PGIMER PhD
16th May 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Prospectus of PGIMER

Can you tell me where on the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) will I get Prospectus/ Brochure for admission in Bachelor of Physical Therapies Program?
16th May 2018, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Prospectus of PGIMER

The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) owes its inception to the vision of late Sardar Partap Singh Kairon, the then Chief Minister of Punjab and the distinguished medical educationists of the then combined state of Punjab, supported by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru who considered the institutions of scientific knowledge as temples of learning and the places of pilgrimage.

To get Prospectus/ Brochure for admission in Bachelor of Physical Therapies Program on the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER)

Click to View All under Information for Candidates at the bottom of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Prospectus/ Brochure

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
PGIMER,
Sector-12, Chandigarh,Pin- 160 012, India
Phone: EPBAX: 0091-172-2747585, 2747586, 2755450
Fax: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Email: pgimer-chd[at]nic[dot]in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in