2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Part time M.Tech in IIT Ropar

As you are asking for the part time M.Tech in IIT Ropar so I want to tell you that IIT Ropar does not offers M.Tech but it offers PhD so I am providing you the details about the course below.

Programs Offered

Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Materials and Energy Engineering.

Eligibility

M.Tech/M.E/M.S or equivalent qualification in computer science and engineering or equivalent degree with 60% marks (or 6.5 grade) (55% for SC/ST). However, exceptional candidates having B.Tech/B.E qualification with valid GATE score can apply for direct admission to Ph.D program.

Application Fee

Candidates are required to submit a application fee of Rs.200/- (for SC/ST Rs. 100/-) in favour of Registrar, IIT Ropar, Account No. 30836125653, IFSC Code SBIN0013181, State Bank of India, IIT Ropar

Areas of Research:

Activity Recognition, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Pervasive Health Care, Assistive and Rehabilitative Technology, Cyber-Physical systems, Sensor Networks, Participatory Sensing, Wireless Networks, Energy Management.

If you didn’t submitted you Application form online so here I am providing you the address at which you can send the application form by post.

The Head,

Department/School………………………………….,
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar,
Nangal Road, Rupnagar,
Punjab- 140001.

Here I am providing you the application form for PhD

Contact Details:

Indian Institute of Technology
Nangal Road,
Rupnagar, Punjab 140001

[MAP]Indian Institute of Technology Rupnagar, Punjab[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Application form of PhD for IIT Ropar.doc (26.5 KB, 63 views)

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in