2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Online apply for IAS Exam

Hello sir I want to know what application fees are required to Online apply for IAS Exam so here can you please give me details ?
29th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as As far as government service is concerned, the IAS (Indian Administrative Services) which is marked as a category 'A' government service is a highly special and a respected government service.

Eligibility

The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act

Applicants appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply for

Candidates with professional and technical qualifications recognized by the Government of India as equivalent to professional and technical degrees are eligible to apply.

Candidates who have passed final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can apply for the prelim exam.

Age Limit:-

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years.

Age Relaxation:-

upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.

upto a maximum of three years in the

Application Fee:

Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100 (rupees hundered only).

Mode of Payment:

Cash payment at any Branch of SBI.

Payment through net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore

Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
25th April 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Online apply for IAS Exam

Hello sir, I am Lokesh Kumar. I am from Bhubaneswar. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the steps to apply online for IAS exam. Can you help me?
25th April 2016, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the steps to apply online for IAS exam, I am giving you some information about it
You can go to UPSC online website to know about it and follow steps given below
Go to UPSC online website, the page open look like

Click on the option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”, the page open look like

First go to Registration-1:
You will be required to fill in personal details. Carefully fill each field. After you have registered successfully, your RID (Registration ID) will be generated.
Go to Registration-2:
Enter your RID (which you got in the step above) and date of birth and then click on the submit button.

You are directed to a page where you can choose the exam for which you want to appear.
You can pay the application fee online (using credit card or debit card).

Candidates can also use State Bank of India's net banking facility for payment of application fee.
The fees can also be paid offline. Go to any State Bank of India branch, pay the fees and get a challan.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in