2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: IAS Exam Apply Online

Please provide me the eligibility criteria & application procedure for IAS examination for 2016?
1st December 2015, 01:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS Exam Apply Online

Please find the eligibility criteria & application procedure for IAS examination for 2016:

Minimum Educational Qualifications Required:-

a) The applicant must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions recognized by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.

b) Aspirants appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply for IAS 2016.
c) Applicants with professional and technical qualifications recognized by the Government of India as equivalent to professional and technical degrees are eligible to apply.
d) Applicants who have passed final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can apply for the prelim exam.

Age Limit: - An applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years.

Age Relaxation:-

(i) upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.

(ii) upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.

IAS Registration / Application Form

IAS 2016 Online Application Form/ Registration:-

01. One can apply for IAS either online or offline.
02. For applying online one needs to visit the UPSC official website.
03. IAS Application Form includes of 2 stages namely a) registration part-I b) registration part-II
04. After the compliance of personal details you will be asked to print the SBI bank challan on A4 size paper.
05. The printed pay slip needs to be used for disbursement of application fee.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in