2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st March 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

ONGC Lotus Mail

Hi buddy here I have come here to get info about e-mail system of ONGC based on IBM lotus notes platform, so if you have its info then can you plz share with me ??
Similar Threads
Thread
UCI Web mail
Apu.edu mail
SMU Mail
HCL Mail Id
IBM Lotus RRB
Lotus venture Nagarjuna University
HCL Mail
Lotus MBA College Godavarikhani
IITB Mail
IBM Lotus Notes Online
Lotus Éclat
Lotus MBA College Pune
Lotus Insurance
Lotus MBA college pune
Lotus MBA
Lotus Clinical Research Academy, Bangalore, India
SBI Mail EMS
Lotus Notes Institutes Hyderabad
Lotus Institute of Fashion Technology Chennai
DU Mail AE
1st March 2016, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ONGC Lotus Mail

As you asking here I am telling e-mail system of ONGC based on IBM lotus notes platform has been recently upgraded to latest version of lotus Notes 8.5.3 with several powerful collaboration features such as messaging, calendaring, scheduling, Instant messaging (IM), Desktop Conferencing and Social Networking etc .

Here I am providing an attachment which content info regarding to Enterprise e-mail system of ONGC (Lotus Notes) , some of contend given bellow:

The upgraded e-mail system is designed to provide High availability/ Redundancy with Servers in HA mode distributed at Delhi & Mumbai with fail proof routing of mails and with Disaster Recovery (DR) facility.

E-mail facility has been provided to all the employees with 30,000 user licenses and mail system can be accessed from anywhere from office (through Notes client & Webmail) as well as outside office (through Webmail).

Enhanced Storage: System storage has been augmented with State of the art high performance Unified storage (SAN/NAS) to provide almost unlimited storage to all users

Attachment size for outgoing as well as incoming mails has been enhanced to 25 MB

Latest ultrafast LTO5 based Robotic Tape library for back up of user mail data and Archiving and Retention facility for preserving mails sent/received by users for legal compliance.

Enterprise e-mail system of ONGC (Lotus Notes)

18th March 2020, 09:54 AM

Re: ONGC Lotus Mail

I want to Work with lotus mail.How to register?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in