2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th August 2015, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NTPC Government Jobs

National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has posted a recruitment notification to fill the Finance Executive vacancies at E1/ E2/ E3/ E4 levels for its Projects/ Stations.

Vacancy Details:

Total No. of Posts: 12

Name of the Post: Finance Executive

1. Officer (Finance) – E1

2. Asst Manager (Finance) – E2

3. Dy Manager (Finance) – E3

4. Manager (Finance) – E4

Educational Qualification:

Applicants must possess CA/ ICWA with relevant experience.

Selection Process:

Selection depends on interview.

Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online was : 21-07-2015.

Last Date to Apply Online: 12-08-2015.

NTPC Recruitment details

Last edited by Shaleen; 20th August 2015 at 02:22 PM.
24th November 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I had heard about job vacancy in NTPC so here can you please tell me its details along with its qualification ?
24th November 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Hey yes there are some job vacant here I am giving you details :-`

OPERATION & MAINTENANCE [Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I] - (E1/E2/E3 Levels)

Qualification

Degree in Engineering. Experience in operation & maintenance of power plant equipment's & auxiliaries with hands on experience in operation, maintenance and overhaul of turbine & its auxiliaries, boilers & auxiliaries, switch yard equipment's, generators & auxiliaries, transformers, HT/LT switchgear, control & protection systems etc.

CIVIL CONSTRUCTION - (E1/E2/E3 Levels)

Qualification

Graduate Engineering Degree in Civil/ Construction. Should have experience in the area of civil construction of power projects/ major infrastructure projects. Experience in Contracts and Project Management and familiarization with coordination activities of various agencies and Govt. departments in the matter of Project Planning & Execution will be an added advantage.

FINANCE / INTERNAL AUDIT - (E1/E2/E3 Levels)

Qualification

CA or ICWA. Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit preferably in a large organization/ organization of repute.

Special recruitment for disable person
11th December 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I had heard about job vacancy in NTPC so here can you please tell me its details along with its qualification ?
11th December 2015, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Hey yes there are some job vacant here I am giving you details :-`

OPERATION & MAINTENANCE [Mechanical/ Electrical/ C&I] - (E1/E2/E3 Levels)

Qualification

Degree in Engineering. Experience in operation & maintenance of power plant equipment's & auxiliaries with hands on experience in operation, maintenance and overhaul of turbine & its auxiliaries, boilers & auxiliaries, switch yard equipment's, generators & auxiliaries, transformers, HT/LT switchgear, control & protection systems etc.

CIVIL CONSTRUCTION - (E1/E2/E3 Levels)

Qualification

Graduate Engineering Degree in Civil/ Construction. Should have experience in the area of civil construction of power projects/ major infrastructure projects. Experience in Contracts and Project Management and familiarization with coordination activities of various agencies and Govt. departments in the matter of Project Planning & Execution will be an added advantage.

FINANCE / INTERNAL AUDIT - (E1/E2/E3 Levels)

Qualification
CA or ICWA. Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit preferably in a large organization/ organization of repute.

Special recruitment for disable person

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in