2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

NIT Srinagar Mess

I am selected for admission in B.Tech Information Technology Course at NIT (National Institute of Technology), Srinagar and want to book room in Hostel so please give me details about Hostel fee including Mess Fee Structure at NIT Srinagar?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mess Menu of IIT Kanpur
IITM Mess Registration
NIT Raipur Mess
IIM Bangalore Mess
NIT Srinagar Mess Menu
IIT Mumbai Mess
DCE Hostel Mess
Mess in IITD
IIT Roorkee Mess
IITM Mess Menu
DTU Mess Bill
IIM Lucknow Mess
NIT Surathkal Mess
NDA Pune Mess
NIT Kurukshetra Mess
NIT Rourkela Mess
IIT Kanpur Mess
IIM Indore Mess
IIT Kharagpur Mess
National Institute of Technology,Srinagar, Srinagar
23rd April 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: NIT Srinagar Mess

Can you provide me details of the Tender Notice 2018 2019 for various Students Messes of National Institute of Technology - [NIT], Srinagar?
23rd April 2018, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NIT Srinagar Mess

Sealed tenders duly affixed with Rs:5/- revenue stamps were invited from the Registered Contractors/Suppliers, having registration like Sales Tax Registration/GST/CST Certificate etc on printed stationery with proper seal and signature for supplying of essential commodities for various Students Messes of NIT Srinagar for deity items .w.e.f. 20-02-2018 to 31-03-2019 .

Tender accompanied with FDR for an amount shown against each category in the tender documents pledged to Chairman Students Mess N.I.T. Srinagar, showing rates both in figures and words (without any correction or overwriting) of each item inclusive of all taxes etc reached by speed post to the office of the undersigned by or before 22-01-2018 and the tenders were opened on 23-01-2018 at 2:30 pm in the office of the undersigned by the constituted Committee.

The Institution reserved the right to accept or reject any or all tenders in full or in part without assigning any reason thereof. The detail of tender was available on Institute Website and tender documents could be obtained from the office of the undersigned against a bank receipt for a non-refundable amount of Rs: 1000/- deposited in mess Saving Account.

Tender Notice 2018 2019 Students Messes of National Institute of Technology - Srinagar

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in