2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

IIT Roorkee Mess

The Mess of IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee has the reputation of being the best mess, is it true? Tell me about the menu of the Mess of IIT or Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee of every day? Provide me the contact detail of the Mess of IIT in Roorkee?
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Raipur Mess
IIM Bangalore Mess
NIT Srinagar Mess Menu
IIT Mumbai Mess
NIT Srinagar Mess
DCE Hostel Mess
Mess in IITD
IITM Mess Menu
ISM Dhanbad Mess Menu
DTU Mess Bill
IIM Lucknow Mess
NIT Surathkal Mess
NDA Pune Mess
NIT Kurukshetra Mess
NIT Rourkela Mess
NIT Silchar Mess Menu
IIT Kharagpur Mess Menu
IIT Kanpur Mess
IIM Indore Mess
IIT Kharagpur Mess
18th April 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Roorkee Mess

I want to know the timing of Mess in Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee so can you tell me?
18th April 2018, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Roorkee Mess

Govind Bhawan Mess has the reputation of being the best mess in IIT Roorkee. Food in Govind Bhawan mess is blend of North and South Indian cuisines.

Every week, menu is decided after taking suggestions from students and new dishes are tried. Nevertheless we ensure food hygiene and nutrition.

Mess Timings:

Breakfast :
Weekdays: 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Weekends & Holidays : 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Lunch : 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
Dinner: 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM

Mess Menu :

The mess is run by a Mess Working Committee with Warden as its Chairman and consisting of Mess Secretary and other Councillors as members.

Membership of mess connected to each Bhawan is compulsory for the students, residing in the Bhawans unless exempted to the extent permitted by the instructions in force.Prior permission must be obtained for any exemption by applying to the Dean of Students' Welfare.

Any student exempted from dining in the mess, if found there dining without permission, will be liable to pay the mess charges for the full month and will also be liable to disciplinary action.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee - Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in