2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ministry of Communications & Information Technology jobs

Can you tell me where on the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will I get information about latest job details?
25th April 2018, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ministry of Communications & Information Technology jobs

To get information about latest job details on the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology

Click to Vacancies under Notifications on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job details

That page will look like this:

Things that is available on the Page

List of provisionally selected candidates, Reserve Panel, performance and cut-off marks for the post of Scientific Assistant-A in STQC (Advt. No: NIELIT/NDL/2017/6)

Filling up of one post of Assistant Director (Official Language) in MeitY on deputation basis regarding

Provisional list of candidates who have secured minimum percentage of marks as per criteria laid down in the detailed Advt. No: NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7 i.e. 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for SC/ST for NIC

Filling Position of Middle Management (Sr. GM/GM) on deputation in NeGD

Provisional list of candidates of STQC written exam held on 15-10-2017 for the post of Scientific Officer-SB, Scientific Assistant-A and Tradesman-B (Advt. No: NIELIT/NDL/2017/6)

Contact Detail:
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
(Government of India)
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in