2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Mini MBA IIM Ranchi

Can you tell me about the 'mini MBA course offered by the IIM Ranchi? And I have completed my bachelors s degree and now I wants to do MBA course and the IIM Ranchi is among the premier institute of India so I have decided to do 'mini MBA from it.
Similar Threads
Thread
MCI Mini MBA
BBK Mini MBA
PTI Mini MBA
Mini MBA UST
Mini MBA GUC
MINI MBA Course
Bcg Mini Mba
PwC Mini MBA
CIO Mini MBA
Mini MBA Ey
SSE Mini MBA
Pli mini mba
Mci mini mba
Erc mini MBA
Mini MBA tu
BPP Mini MBA
Affirm School of Business Management - Ranchi, Ranchi
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology ( NIFFT ), Ranchi, Ranchi
Results of Ranchi university Ranchi
Ranchi University Ranchi Jharkhand
3rd December 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: Mini MBA IIM Ranchi

Hello sir I want to know about Mini MBA IIM Ranchi so here can you please give me details?
3rd December 2015, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Mini MBA IIM Ranchi

Hey as Keeping pace with the global trend of MOOC's (Mass Open Online Courses) offered by the Harvard’s and Stand fords, Chennai- has partnered with the Madras Management Association (MMA) to offer a 100-day, 100-hour (an hour a day) free online mini MBA programme.

The content for the programme has been co-created in partnership with IIM Ranchi and has been hosted Social Learning Platform and is already being used by students at IIM Ranchi, IMT - Ghaziabad and other B-Schools.

The free online mini-MBA is a condensed version of a full-fledged MBA and is aimed at providing a solid foundation in current business theory and practices.

Online video lectures and case studies by top management faculty will cover subjects like

Fundamentals of Accounting,

Principles of Marketing,

Managing Human Resource,

Essentials of Business Communication

Business Strategy.

"Online education is becoming more popular both among students and employers due to its flexibility and affordability.

It may be noted that initiatives like Courser of the Stanford have attracted millions of learners for their online courses across the globe.

Many more renowned universities worldwide are moving into the era of internet based education," said Prof. MJ Xavier, IIM Ranchi. "

Address:

Indian Institute of Management Ranchi

5th Floor, Suchana Bhawan,
Audrey House Campus,
Meur’s Road & Kanka Rd,
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834008

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in