2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

MHA AIIMS Entrance

Hi I want to apply for the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences AIIMS MHA Entrance exam so can you please tell me the eligibility criteria and the minimum age to apply for this entrance exam? tell me the documents required to apply for this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS DM/MCH Entrance Exam
AIIMS UG Entrance Test
AIIMS PhD Entrance
AIIMS entrance exam nov
AIIMS BDS Entrance Exam
AIIMS b.sc nursing entrance
AIIMS PG Entrance For MDS
AIIMS MSC Entrance Exam
AIIMS Pg Entrance Guide
AIIMS MDS Entrance Books
AIIMS Entrance Exam GK
Entrance Exam For AIIMS
GK For AIIMS Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam Cut-Off
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
AIIMS Entrance Exam Fee
MDS AIIMS Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance PG Paper
AIIMS MBBS Entrance
AIIMS PG Entrance
7th June 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: MHA AIIMS Entrance

Hii sir, I Wants to give the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam for MHA Course Will you Please Provide me the Information About the Examination ?
7th June 2018, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MHA AIIMS Entrance

AIIMS PG entrance exam is held by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences for Post Graduate Admissions. AIIMS PG 2018 entrance exam was held in the month of April/May 2018 for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) Programme and MD/MS/M.Ch (6 Years) / DM (6 Years) / MDS for July session.

Eligibility Criteria

A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.

The candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree, and tenure by 2018.

Upper Age limit is 35 years.

Selection Process :

Selections for D.M./M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) courses are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:

Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).

Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in