2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th June 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

MDSU BBA Syllabus

Hello I am looking for the syllabus of the bachelor of Business Administration programme being offered at the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer?
Similar Threads
Thread
MDSU Syllabus MA Political Science
MDSU Ajmer
Syllabus For MDSU Ajmer
MDSU One
Syllabus For M.SC. (CS) Of MDSU Ajmer
Mdsu rijalt
MDSU New Result
MDSU Result
MDSU Syllabus MA Sociology
M.Com Syllabus MDSU
MDSU News
MDSU B.Sc Result
MDSU Final
MCA MDSU Ajmer
MDSU MBA Result
MDSU Syllabus MBA
MBA from MDSU Ajmer
UGC Net MDSU Ajmer
MBA syllabus mdsu ajmer
JNVU to MDSU
27th June 2016, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: MDSU BBA Syllabus

BBA programme of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer should be a three year program intended to make junior and center level chiefs for the corporate part. BBA graduates should likewise be qualified for graduating into higher level of learning. The BBA level instruction ought to likewise get ready learner to take up independent work in a picked region of skill.

BBA system is outlined as a six semester program over a three year time frame. BBA I will incorporate Semesters I and II, BBA II will incorporate semesters III and IV and BBA III will incorporate semesters V and VI.

Course structure Each semester should have five courses. Every course should have 30-35 hours on guideline and an equivalent number of hours of self study/assignments. An understudy will need to pick three courses from any one discretionary gathering in the VI semester.

BBA Syllabus - MDSU

Please find the syllabus of the BBA programme offered by MDSU attached in the below file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BBA Syllabus - MDSU.pdf (443.9 KB, 748 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in