2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

MCA BPUT questions

Myself Vikas I am student of the Biju Patnaik University of Technology MCA 3rd semester? I am searching for the Biju Patnaik University of Technology MCA 3rd semester last year question paper? Can you please tell me from where I can download this?
Similar Threads
Thread
Entrepreneurship Development BPUT Questions
BPUT DCT questions
BPUT Basic Electronics Questions
Last Year BPUT Questions
Basic Electronics BPUT Questions
BPUT Java Questions
Embedded System BPUT Questions
BPUT MCA Java Questions
Optimization Engineering Bput Questions
Organisational Behaviour BPUT Questions
Old BPUT Questions
Data Structure BPUT Questions
BPUT IWT Questions
BPUT DSP Questions
Thermodynamics BPUT Questions
Data And Web Mining Bput Questions
Software Testing BPUT Questions
BPUT old Questions
Numerical Methods BPUT Questions
BPUT University Questions
11th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Re: MCA BPUT questions

I want the sample question paper of Computer Security of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) so can you provide me?
11th May 2018, 04:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MCA BPUT questions

I am providing you the sample question paper of Computer Security of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)

BPUT Computer Security question paper

Time:3 Hours

Max. Marks:70

Ans Ques. No. one which is compulsory and any 5 from the rest

The figures in the right-hand margin indicate marks.

1. ans the subsequent questions:- [2*10=20]

(a) What is the principle of lowest privilage ?

(b) Name 1 advantage of using a white list( in stead of black list) for your spam filter.

(c) Suppose, I generate RSA Public Key and Private Key pair and I publish the public key. Is that all I need to send you a security encrypted message ?

(d) What is Cryptanalysis ?

(e) What is transpositions ?

(f) During message transmission from 'A' to 'B', if 'C' can learn the message, which security principle is violated.

(g) Which unit of a DBMS responsible for the structural integrity of a database ?

(h) Access control matrics can represent anything that is represented by access control lists, Justify.

(i) If a few 1 known an efficient algorithm for computing the GCD(Great Common Divisor) of 2 extremly large numbers, will this make it possible to break RSA ?

(j) Who problems digital cerificates ?

2. (a) Differentiate ranging from threat and vunerability. elaborate the various kinds of threats ? [5]

(b) explain the various method of defence against possible attack. [5]

3. (a) Briefly explain the various security requirements of database. [5]

(b) explain the various approaches to multi-level security for databases. [5]

4. (a) define 2 fundamentally various conceptual approaches that can be use for authentication. [5]

(b) What is distributed denial of service ? Why it is carried out and how it works ? [5]

5. (a) elaborate the various kinds of control against program threats ? [5]

(b) What is a Malacious code ? elaborate the various kinds of mamalacious codes ? Are all malacious codes harmful ? [5]

6. What is risk ? Why it is essential to analyse a risk ? Briefly explain the steps of risk analysis. [10]

7. Why it is difficult to detect and prosecute computer crime ? explain about the various laws for prosecution of such criminals. [10]

8. What is Firewall ? Briefly explain the various kinds of firewalls. What a firewall can do and what it can't do ? [10]

Contact-

Biju Patnaik University Of Technology
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha 769015
0661 248 2556

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in