2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

BPUT Java Questions

I am in first year of BPUT (Biju Patnaik University of Technology) and my exams are coming very soon. I need previous year question papers for Java. Previous year questions papers will help me to get good grades because I want to solve them before the actual exams. So provide me with that
Similar Threads
Thread
BPUT JAVA Syllabus
Entrepreneurship Development BPUT Questions
BPUT DCT questions
BPUT Basic Electronics Questions
Last Year BPUT Questions
Basic Electronics BPUT Questions
MCA BPUT questions
BPUT Java Question Papers
HCL Java Interview Questions
BPUT MCA Java Questions
Old BPUT Questions
Data Structure BPUT Questions
BPUT IWT Questions
BPUT DSP Questions
Thermodynamics BPUT Questions
Data And Web Mining Bput Questions
Software Testing BPUT Questions
BPUT old Questions
Important Questions related to Java Basic with Answers
BPUT University Questions
28th May 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: BPUT Java Questions

I am student of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) and from here doing engineering degree looking for question paper. Will you provide BPUT Java Questions papers along with complete syllabus so that I get to know list of topics to study and prepare well for exams?
28th May 2018, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BPUT Java Questions

Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) was created by an act of the Odisha state legislature in November 2002. It is the state technical university of Odisha

BPUT Java Questions papers

BPUT Java Syllabus:

INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND ENERPRISE JAVA
Module-I (15 hours)

Internet and Web Technology: ntroduction and overview, Internetworking concept and architectural model, classful internet addresses, classless and subnet address extensions (CIDR), Protocol Layering, , Mobile IP, Client Server model, World wide web, Voice and Video over IP.
Web Programming:- Web 2.0, Web Browsers, Web Servers, URLs, URN, URI, Basics of HTML & XHTML Programming: Syntax, Document structures, images, hyperlinks, List, Tables, Forms, Frames, CSS, Basic JavaScript Programming: DOM, Loops, function and arrays. XML: Document structure, DTD, Namespaces, XML Schema, and Parsing XML documents.
Module -II (15 hours)

Enterprise Java Programming: Overview, Java EE 6 API, Web Applications, Java Servlet Technology: - Lifecycle of a Servelet, Servelet API, Servlet Packages, Types of servlets, Database Access, Stateless and Stateful protocols, Session Tracking. JSP Technology: - Architecture & Anatomy of JSP Page, JSP life cycle, JSP with MVC Architecture, Dynamic webpage Creation, Scripting Elements, Session Tracking, Database access, JSTL, JavaServer Faces (JSF) Technology, Facelets, Ajax.
Module-III (10 hours)

Web Services: Building Web services with JAX-WS, Enterprise JavaBeans Technology: EJB Component Architecture, Role of EJB & its life cycle, Types of Beans, Stateless and stateful beans, Security features of EJB, Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform; Java Persistence API, Security in Java EE, Java EE Supporting Technologies: Introduction, Transactions and Resource Connections.

Text books:

Douglas E. Comer, Internetworking with TCP/IP, Volume 1: Principles, Protocols and Architecture, Fifth Edition, 2006, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi.
Chapters: 1, 3, 4, 9, 10, 18, 20, 27, 28.

Ralph Moseley, Developing Web Applications, 2008, Wiley India, New Delhi.

Eric Jendrock, D. Carson, I. Evans, D. Gollapudi, K. Haase, C. Srivastha, The Java EE6 Tutorial, Volume-1, Fourth Edition, 2010, Pearson India, New Delhi.

Chapters: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 to 12, 14 to 16, 17, 19, 23, 26, 27, 28.

Biju Patnaik University of Technology
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha-769004,
Phone : (0661) 2482556,
Fax : (0661) 2482562,
Email: students[at]bput[dot]ac[dot]in (for Students Enquiry),
Email: bput@bput[dot]ac[dot]in (for Colleges Communication)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in