2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

MBA Cohort Leader

I am planning to take admission in the Leonard N. Stern School of Business for doing Cohort Leadership Program. Can you provide me some details about this Cohort Leadership Program of NYU Stern also provide me compete University address?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA cohort model
UT Arlington MBA Cohort
UCF MBA Cohort Program
MBA cohort uta
UCF MBA Cohort Program
Uwm MBA cohort
Squadron Leader Indian Air Force salary
Cohort MBA
Wharton MBA Cohort
Cohort study MBA
Pay Scale Of Squadron Leader In Indian Air Force
IAF Squadron Leader Salary
Leader of NDA
Kurukshetra University Student Leader Shot Dead
JNU Leader Chandrashekhar Prasad
26th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA Cohort Leader

The Leonard N. Stern School of Business, is New York University's business school. Established as the School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance in 1900, Stern is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the world.

About the Cohort Leadership Program:

The purpose of the Cohort Leadership Program is to introduce students to the world of business through an engaging innovation project that will allow them to reflect on their leadership style and build strong connections with other Stern students and the school.

Stern puts all freshmen through the flagship Cohort Leadership Program, which is focused on leadership through innovation.

Program detail

In this 11 week freshmen seminar students are introduced to design thinking, a powerful entrepreneurship tool for inspiring innovative solutions through human centered observations, interviews, ideation, and execution.

The program leverages NYU Stern’s New York City location to call on best-in-class design and consulting firms like I VSA Partners, Fahrenheit 212, and IDEO to help facilitate sessions.

CLP is collaborating with three design firms for course development and instruction.

Address:

NYU Stern
44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012, United States
+1 212-998-0100

Map location:

[MAP]NYU Stern[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in