2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: MBA CET Date

Every state in India conducts its separate MBA entrance test and you have not mentioned name of the state so I am providing you dates of Maharashtra MBA entrance test.
The MH MBA CET dates for the year 2013 are not publish at yet so here I am giving the tentative dates for the year 2013 according to 2012:

The date of exam:
2nd to Mid of March 2013

The Last Date to Apply:
1st week of February 2013

The Declaration of the results:
Mid April 2013

The Registration for the Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI):
3rd to last week of April 2013

The GD and PI dates:
2nd to last week of 2013
30th May 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to give MAH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) for admission in MBA Course so please give me important dates and other important details?
30th May 2015, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you important dates and other important details about MAH CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) for admission in MBA Course.

MAH MBA CET Important Dates:

Important Dates for MH CET MBA 2015

1. Online Registration for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 through computer connected to Internet on the website:
18th February, 2015 to 27th February, 2015

2. Late Registration for MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 on the website:
2nd March, 2015

3. Issue of Hall Ticket through candidates login of successfully registered candidates:
10th March, 2015 onwards

4. Date and timing of the Online MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015:
14th March, 2015 & 15th March, 2015

5. Declaration of the result of the MAH MBA / MMS CET 2015 on the website:
25th March, 2015 at 5:00 PM

6. Document verification, updation and confirmation of Application Form for Admission in person at ARC for Maharashtra State / OMS / J&K Candidates:
Second week of May, 2015

7. Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State, All India and J&K Candidates) on the website:
Last week of May, 2015

8. Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra, All India and J&K Candidates, at ARC:
Last week of May, 2015

9. Display of the final merit lists ( Maharashtra, All India and J&K Candidates) at:
First week of June, 2015

Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must have passed Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only).

MAH CET Syllabus:
Verbal Ability
Reading Comprehension
Quantitative Aptitude and
Logical/Abstract reasoning

Selection Process:
• Candidate is required to score minimum 30 marks in MAH / MBA / MMS CET. Candidates seeking admission on the basis of CAT are required to obtain minimum equivalent score.
• Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT score will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore and Personal Interview (PI) for final selection.

Contact Details:
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE)
B – Road, Near Churchgate Station
Churchgate
Mumbai – 400 020

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in