2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th January 2016, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Maharashtra State Board HSC Rules

Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education MSBSHSE has passed “new passing rule” for the students (SSC & HSC) who are going appear in academic year 2015-2016.

As per Maharashtra Board due to introduction of internal marks, schools & colleges use to give maximum possible marks to students so that they can pass.

But new rule of Maharashtra Board explains that students need to score 20% marks in the written examination along with 35% marks in aggregate.

Earlier, Students were supposed to score 35% in aggregate for passing SSC/HSC.

It means that if a student scores 20 on 20 in internal and score just 15 marks in written examination he would be declared passed. Because of this rule many students passed SSC and HSC easily without availing minimum knowledge of the subject.

But now Maharashtra Board has changed the rule that if a student wants to pass SSC/HSC he would need to score 35% in aggregate along with 20% in written examination.

So no undue advantages can be taken either from school side and student’s side.
25th September 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the new passing rules of HSC of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education?
I actually dont want to reply to this😌 what i rrally wanted to know is that if midterms matter in 12th hsc from 2017-2018 yr..well my friends and some teachers say so..
21st November 2019, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about the Rules for SSC – HSC as sketched by MSBSHSE (Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education)?
21st November 2019, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

The Rules for SSC – HSC as sketched by MSBSHSE (Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education) are as follows:

No. SSC 1377/1708/XX-XXI –

In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-Section (3) of Section 36 of the Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Boards Act, 1965 (MAHXLI of 1965) the Government of Maharashtra hereby sanctions the accompanying Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Boards Regulations 1977, in supersession of the Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Boards (Revised Course) Regulations 1974, and the Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Boards Regulations (Part II) 1976

1. SHORT TITLE, COMMENCEMENT AND APPLICATION

(1) These Regulations may be called the Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary
Education Boards Regulation, 1977

(2) These Regulations shall be deemed to have come into force on the 15th day of June, 1977.

(3) These Regulations shall apply to the Secondary School Certificate examination under 10
years Education Pattern and to the Higher Secondary Certificate examination to be held in
October 1977 and thereafter under the 10 + 2 stage of education

(4) These Regulations shall consist of three parts namely :
Part I : Regulations common to the Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary
Certificate examinations.
Part II : Regulations pertaining to the Secondary School Certificate examination
Part III : Regulations pertaining to the Higher Secondary Certificate examination.

Rules for SSC – HSC by MSBSHSE

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rules for SSC – HSC by MSBSHSE.pdf (545.6 KB, 442 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in