2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

LPU B Tech Fees

I am concern about my daughter’s studies . She want to take admission in Lovely Professional University (LPU) for B.Tech . Would you please provide me Fees Structure of LPU for B.Tech. so I will arrange money before her admission ? Please tell me what is the last date of Application ?
Similar Threads
Thread
RTU M Tech Fees
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
DA IICT B Tech Fees
NIT Raipur M Tech Fees
NPTI B Tech Fees
IIT Bombay M Tech Fees
GNDU B Tech Fees
IIT BHU M Tech Fees
IIT Bombay M Tech Fees
NMIMS M Tech Fees
PDPU Fees For B Tech
MBA Tech NMIMS Fees
JNU Jaipur B.Tech Fees
SVNIT Fees for B.Tech
PDPU M Tech Fees
Kl University B Tech Fees
MIT Pune B.Tech fees
NIT Jalandhar B.Tech Course Fees
Fees for M.Tech Course
B.Tech first semester fees
9th June 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: LPU B Tech Fees

Can you provide me the fee structure for the B. Tech 4 yrs. (8 Semesters) program offered by LPU (Lovely Professional University), Jalandhar?
9th June 2018, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU B Tech Fees

B. Tech 4 yrs. (8 Semesters) program offered by LPU (Lovely Professional University), Jalandhar articulates the concepts from basic science to technology with relevant practice through lab and projects for building the problem solving skills, keeping industry requirements in place. Students will develop competence in areas like Programming, Database Management Systems, Networks and Security, Operating Systems, Cloud Computing etc.

Programme Fee

Detail Scholarship Amount Applicable Fee after
(per semester) Scholarship (per semester)

90% marks in LPUNEST
Or
98% or above aggregate
marks in qualifying exam 65000 29500

Top 10 % students of LPUNEST
Or
90% - 97.99% aggregate
marks in qualifying exam 40000 54500

Next 10% (11% - 20%)
students of LPUNEST
Or
80% 89.99% aggregate marks
in qualifying exam 30000 64500

Next 15% (21%- 35%) students
of LPUNEST
Or
70% 79.99% aggregate marks
in qualifying exam 20000 74500

Examination Fee
2000 (per semester)

Programme Fee (for International applicants Except Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh)
US $2550 (per semester)

Programme Fee (for International applicants from Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal and Bangladesh)
99500 (per semester)

Fee Details and Allied Issues

Fee for successive semesters are payable before the end of teaching of preceding semester.
Exam fee (per semester) is Rs. 2000 and exam fee of 1st semester is payable along with fee of 2nd semester or before.
For Fee other than programme fee, Part-C under the head Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities of General Guidelines for Admissions etc. and Terms & Conditions for LPU-Scholarship, its different phases and EDB as mentioned in Part-B of Prospectus
The term 'Programme Fee' as mentioned above, includes-Tuition and Development Fees, University Fee for Registration/ Enrolment, Cultural, Sports, Club activities, Co-curricular activities etc. as prescribed; Fee for Additional Services/ Facilities for Contingency, Outreach, Placement, Medical, Counsellor etc. as prescribed by the University.
For EDB details, refer 'Early Decision Benefit & Phases of Fee/ Scholarship' in Part B of Prospectus 2018 & 'w/o EDB means without EDB'.
If the Fee of the programme is reduced due to any reason, scholarship amount for all the brackets/ categories will be reduced proportionately i.e. fee after scholarship etc. will not be reduced and will remain same.
For students enrolled under Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) and/ or other such scholarship schemes the University may take full fee directly from the student, and/ or security amount as deemed fit by the university.
For aggregate marks in qualifying exam, refer clause 'Eligibility' under General Guidelines for Admissions etc. in Part C of Prospectus.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in