2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

2nd April 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of BE Computer Science Engineering of Anna University and want to download the Local Author Books for Anna University CSE so please tell me from where I can download this? Please tell me that these are available on the official website of Anna University?
Sethudu nee engineering eduthu thappu pannita
7th August 2018, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Re: Local Author Books For Anna University CSE

Can you provide me the names of good Books and syllabus of B.E. Computer Science and Engineering Program offered by Anna University?
7th August 2018, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

The names of good Books and syllabus of B.E. Computer Science and Engineering Program offered by Anna University are as follows:

Semester I

TECHNICAL ENGLISH I

TEXTBOOKS:
1. Department of English, Anna University. Mindscapes: English for Technologists and Engineers.Orient Blackswan, Chennai. 2012.
2. Dhanavel, S.P. English and Communication Skills for Students of Science and Engineering.Orient Blackswan, Chennai. 2011.

REFERENCES:
1. Raman, Meenakshi & Sangeetha Sharma. Technical Communication: Principles and Practice.Oxford University Press, New Delhi. 2011
2. Regional Institute of English. English for Engineers. Cambridge University Press, New Delhi.2006
3. Rizvi, Ashraf. M. Effective Technical Communication. Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi. 2005
4. Rutherford, Andrea. J Basic Communication Skills for Technology. Pearson, New Delhi. 2001
5. Viswamohan, Aysha. English for Technical Communication. Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi. 2008

MATHEMATICS I

TEXT BOOKS:
1. Bali N. P and Manish Goyal, A Text book of Engineering Mathematics, Eighth Edition, LaxmiPublications Pvt Ltd., 2011.
2. Grewal. B.S, Higher Engineering Mathematics, 41st Edition, Khanna Publications, Delhi,2011.

REFERENCES:
1. Dass, H.K., and Er. Rajnish Verma, Higher Engineering Mathematics, S. Chand Private Ltd.,2011.
2. Glyn James, Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education,2012.
3. Peter V. O‟Neil, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, 7th Edition, Cengage learning, (2012)
4. Ramana B.V, Higher Engineering Mathematics, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2008.
5. Sivarama Krishna Das P. and Rukmangadachari E., Engineering Mathematics, Volume I, Second Edition, PEARSON Publishing, 2011
19th September 2018, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

how can i access the books in your page ? can i get to register in your site?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in