2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

LIPASE SNAP Test

I want to test for fat in my body . My friend suggest me to search Lipase Snap Test for this on net . I am searching but I am not getting the right link . Would you please provide me detailed information of Lipase Snap Test and tell me how to follow it ? Please provide me its all the steps..
Similar Threads
Thread
Snap Test & Tag
SNAP Test Sections
How to do a SNAP Test
K9 SNAP Test
Sample SNAP Test
SNAP Test Syllabus
About SNAP TEST
Test Papers for SNAP Test
SNAP It Test
SNAP Test ID
MMC Snap Test
SNAP Test
SNAP Test NSW
Why SNAP test
Cut Off for SNAP Test
What type of Test is a SNAP Test
Snap UG Test
SNAP Test UK
SNAP Test Training
SNAP Psychological Test
15th March 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: LIPASE SNAP Test

Sir I want to know about LIPASE SNAP cPL Test for dog so can you please tell me the details
15th March 2016, 10:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LIPASE SNAP Test

Hey in July 2007 IDEXX introduced SNAP cPL, a pet-side version of Spec cPL that uses IDEXX SNAP ELISA technology.

SNAP cPL is part of the growing family of IDEXX SNAP tests used by thousands of veterinarians worldwide

The test result is displayed as a colored sample spot that must be compared to a reference spot.

If the color intensity of the sample spot is lighter than the color intensity of the reference spot, then cPL concentration is normal.

If the color intensity of the sample spot is equal to or darker than the reference spot, then cPL concentration is abnormal (either “elevated” or “consistent with pancreatitis.)

Canine pancreatitis is difficult to diagnose and, in severe cases, can be fatal.

A fast, accurate pet-side test for pancreatitis is needed to help veterinarians quickly diagnose or rule out pancreatitis in patients that present with acute clinical signs
Canine pancreatitis

So the SNAP cPL was introduced

The SNAP cPL Test was developed to fill the market need for an accurate, reliable, pet-side tool to aid veterinarians in diagnosing or ruling out pancreatitis in dogs presenting with clinically acute signs.

SNAP cPL has a 95% correlation to the reference laboratory Spec cPL Test, the most accurate test currently available for canine pancreatitis.

IDEXX recommends that veterinarians run the SNAP cPL Test pet-side or the Spec cPL Test at the reference laboratory on dogs presenting with signs of

Vomiting,

Anorexia,

Abdominal pain or

Other clinical signs of pancreatitis.

If the SNAP cPL Test results are abnormal, veterinarians are encouraged to order the Spec cPL Test as a follow up to establish a baseline cPL concentration and to monitor treatment

If you want more details fell free to contact

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in