2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th July 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Karpagam University Full Address

Can you provide me the contact address and contact number of Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE)? Also tell me how can I reach the University?
18th July 2018, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Karpagam University Full Address

Karpagam Academy of Higher Education (KAHE) established under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 is approved by Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India.

It is recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India, New Delhi; accredited by NAAC; recognized by UGC-AICTE to conduct Engineering/Technology Programs and recognized by CoA to offer B.Arch and M.Arch Program.

Its vision is to instil originality in the learning minds, impart quality and value based education and engages in Research and Development with the noble objective of creating unique men and women to serve and lead the society.

Contact Detal:
Karpagam University
Salem Kochi Highway, Eachanari,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641021
Phone: 0422 298 0011 15
Fax : +91-422-2980022, 23
Email :vc@kahedu.edu.in, registrar@kahedu.edu.in,

Ways to Reach Karpagam University

Reach by Road
Campus I The Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is situated 10 kms from Coimbatore, on the junction of Coimbatore Pollachi National Highway (NH-83) & Coimbatore Bye-Pass road (NH-544), Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Campus II The Sponsoring Trust Karpagam Charity Trust has allocated 100 acre of land for development of campus II.

Reach by Air/ Flight
The Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is situated 15 kms from the Coimbatore Airport.

Reach by Train
The Karpagam Academy of Higher Education is situated 10 kms from the Coimbatore Railway Station.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in