2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th August 2012, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Kanpur University Forms of Ph D

The application forms of PhD program of Kanpur University has not yet been published in the official website of the University. The application forms will be provided in the website only at the time of admission.

The admission process of PhD program in the Kanpur University will commence either in the month of September or October 2012.
25th October 2012, 02:12 PM
Sanjay A

The common eligibility test was held on 1st june, 2012 and the result has been half declared and half in process as the eligibility certificate issued are valid for two years only from the date of issue (i.e. August 1, 2012 to 31 July, 2014) but no information has been given to the selected candidates about the enrollment for phd in uttar pradesh universities till now.
Why not the concerned authorities take action and complete the process?
Is there any conspiracy or lack of vision?
23rd February 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Ihave cleard my common entrance test which is cunductd by faizabad university.so i have fill my registratn form in kanpur university but there is no rply or information.should i knw that what can i do for the further information.plz tell me that my registratn form have been selected or not.
6th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about phd proccess
15th October 2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered4 View Post
To apply for Ph D at Kanpur University I need its application form so can you please tell me where from can I get this? What is its last date?
i want to know the prcedure of admission in phd program(philosophy)letme know the fee &other requirements.when will the session start.
16th February 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what is fees and eligibilty t take admission in phd from kanpur university
4th December 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the important dates for filling the Application Form for admission in Ph D Program 2019 in Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) Kanpur?
4th December 2019, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) Kanpur for providing admissions to PhD programs conducts the “Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Entrance Test (CSJMU-ET)” for PhD admission.

CSJMU Kanpur PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates

Commencement of Online application: 08th January 2019 (Tuesday)

Website closure for submission of online application: 11th February 2019 (Monday)

Last date for receipt of hard copy of completed application: 16th February 2019 (Saturday)

Admit Card Release: 18th February 2019 (Monday)

Date of Entrance Test: 26th February 2019 (Tuesday)

Declaration of Entrance Result: 04th March 2019 (Monday)

Eligibility Criteria for CSJMU Kanpur PhD Admission 2019

One must have a Master’s Degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institutes Accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.

A relaxation of 5% of marks is allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other category of candidate as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.

Exemptions from the Entrance Test:

The following categories of candidates shall be exempted from the Entrance Test for admission to Ph.D. Program:

Permanent Assistant Professors, Associate Professors & Professors having appointment on substantive posts in the teaching departments of the University or a Govt. College /Govt. aided college affiliated / associated to the University who have completed their probation successfully with an experience of minimum 2 years of uninterrupted service.

One who has secured grants for research such as fellowship/scholarship/associateship etc. from UGC (NET-JRF)/CSIR (NET-JRF)/ GATE-MHRD Scholarship/ Teacher Fellowship/ DBT/ ICMR/ICAR/DST-INSPIRE/SLET.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in