2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2014, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: GD Goenka Public School Indirapuram Fee Structure

The vision of GDGPS in Indirapuram is to crave to see the children grow up as responsible bright, happy, compassionate, self-reliant and productive citizen of the nation and the world.

Facilities Offered
Cafeteria
Sports
Security
Transport
Hygiene And Sanitation
Library
Computer Lab
Music & Dance Rooms
Well Equipped Labs
Indoor Games
Yoga & Taekwondo Classes
Electricity Power
Medical Care

Fee Structure:

Contact Detail:
G D GOENKA PUBLIC SCHOOL
Shakti Khand III
Opp. House No. 711
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
Uttar Pradesh, India

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=g+d+goenka+public+school+indirapuram&hl=en& sll=30.313913,78.053613&sspn=0.010133,0.018475&oq= G+D+GOENKA+PUBLIC+SCHOOL+indra&hq=g+d+goenka+publi c+school+indirapuram&radius=15000&t=m&z=13[/MAP]
4th December 2019, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about eth fee structure for G.D. Goenka Group of Schools for the Academic session 2019- 2020 as I want to check it before admitting my child in it?
4th December 2019, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

The G.D. Goenka Group of Schools was established in 1994. It provides an academic environment which treats each child as a unique individual and develops them to their maximum potential and promotes integrative growth in all areas, intellectual, moral or social.

Admissions

Admission is open to all classes from Pre-Primary to class XII in GD Goenka Public School Indirapuram for the Academic session 2019- 2020.

From Class – I onward, a student will be admitted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school. Class 1 onwards admission test will be conducted. Admission is at the sole discretion of the Management.

The admission is also subject to the following:

a) Verification of original birth certificate (Pre-Primary & above)

b) Submission of original mark sheet of the last exam of the last class attended (Class-I & above)

c) Transfer Certificate (Classes Pre-Primary & above)

d) Deposition of admission fees within the prescribed time.

e) Undertaking by parents & family Doctor’s certificate in the prescribed format.

Age Criterion:

Age of the child on 31st March 2019, as recorded in the birth certificate issued by the Civil Authority will determine the eligibility for admission.

The required minimum age range for students to be admitted in different classes for the session 2019-20 is as follows:-

For Nursery the child should be 3 years+ on 31st March 2019
For KG the child should be 4 years+ on 31st March 2019.

Fee Structure

Contact Detail:
G D Goenka School Indirapuram
Plot no.11.Shakti Khand-3 Indirapuram, Ghaziabad,UP
PHONE NO
+91 9999574500 , +91 9999572500
EMAIL ID
gdgoenkaipr@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in