2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

JIIT Or IPU

I am looking about the better option for me between the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology and the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (India). So will you please give me the placement records of both the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology and the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (India)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Phd From JIIT
Jiit sm
Jiit Sec 128
Jiit MBA
JIIT Map
Jaypee Business School JIIT Sector 128 JIIT
JIIT Help
Impressions JIIT
Jiit 128 sm
Jiit mba
Gdg jiit
Www JIIT Co In
Uniform At JIIT
M Tech in JIIT
Jiit or jss
JIIT sec 62
Jiit it?
Jiit
IPU Vs JIIT
JIIT Edu Hub
8th June 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Re: JIIT Or IPU

Tell me the best Institute among Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
8th June 2018, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JIIT Or IPU

Both the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University are among the top Institutes of India.

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT)

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) is an institute of higher education deemed university situated in Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.

University and College rankings

General India
NIRF (Overall) (2018) 101150
NIRF (Universities) (2018) 100
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 70

The university was ranked 100 among universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, in the 101150 band overall and 70 in the engineering ranking

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India.

The university has been graded 'A' by NAAC.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council.

University rankings
General India
NIRF (Overall) (2018) 101150
NIRF (Universities) (2018) 74
Engineering India
NIRF (2018) 85
Business/Management India
NIRF (2018) 51 75

The university was ranked 74 among Indian universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and in the 101150 band overall.

The University School of Engineering & Technology was ranked 85 by NIRF engineering ranking and the University School of Management Studies was ranked in the 5175 band in the management ranking

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in