2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2018, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IOCL Rti Manual

Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) commonly is an Indian state owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial enterprise in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for year 2016 and 168th in Fortune s Global 500’ list of world s largest companies in the year 2017

The Information About the RTI Manual of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited is given below

Chapter-I , Particulars of Organisation, Its Functions and Duties

Particulars of organisation
a) Date of incorporation:

30th June, 1959 as Indian Oil Company Ltd. Upon merger with Indian Refineries Ltd. on 1.9.1964, name of the company was changed to Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.

b) Type of Company
Government Company under Section 617 of the Companies Act, 1956.

c) Administrative Ministry
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India.

d) Details of Disinvestments
The Govt. of India was holding the entire Paid- up Share Capital of the Company till 1994-95. The Govt. of India disinvested about 9% of its holding in the company in favour of Banks, Mutual funds, Financial Institutions and Employees of the Company during 1994-95.

In the year 1999, the Govt. of India further disinvested 10% of its holding in the Company in favour of ONGC Ltd. which is a Govt. Company.

e) Shareholding Pattern
To view the shareholding pattern of the company under major shareholder categories, click here

f) Listing with Stock Exchanges
The equity shares of the Company are presently listed with the following stock exchanges:-

i) ) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) , Mumbai
ii) The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE)
g) Share Capital i) i) Authorised : Rs.2500.00 crores
ii) Subscribed, issued & paid-up : Rs.1213.97 crores

(A) Corporate Mission:
IndianOil nurtures the core values of Care, Innovation, Passion & Trust across the organization in order the deliver value to its stakeholders. Company setting high standards for ethics and value, people leading with passion to excel, Pioneering the Sprit of creativity and research, caring for the environment and community, harnessing frontier technology and Fostering relationships for life time.

(B) Business Operations :

Refineries

IndianOil group of companies owns and operates 10 out of India’s 22 refineries with a combined refining capacity of 65.7 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA, .i.e. 1.30 million barrels per day approx.).

Pipelines
Indian Oil Corporation owns and operates the largest network of crude oil and petroleum product pipelines in India. The total network of pipelines is 11,214 km with a capacity of 77.258 million metric tonnes per annum

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Information About the RTI Manual of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in