2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2014, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Executive exam results

As you want to get the Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Executive exam results so here it is for you:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the bottom you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Job Employment”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page choose the tab of “Final Result of ACIO-II/Exe examination - 2013(32.09 KB)”and a PDF file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Contact Details:
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg,
Near IIT Gate,
New Delhi,
Delhi 110016 ‎
011 2686 4801
India

Map Location:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=National+Council+of+Educational+Research+an d+Training,+Adchini,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28. 540572,77.196229&spn=0.010594,0.015171&sll=21.1254 98,81.914063&sspn=22.90616,31.069336&oq=National+C ouncil+Of+Educational+Research+And+Training&hq=Nat ional+Council+of+Educational+Research+and+Training ,&hnear=Adchini,+New+Delhi,+South+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m &z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
16th May 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I would get result of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Executive exam result? Can some one provide me result of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Executive exam conducted by Intelligence Bureau?
16th May 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Here you want to get result of ACIO Grade II Executive exam conducted by IB, so here I want to inform that the result of ACIO Grade II Executive exam will be declared soon.

So when the IB will declare result of ACIO Grade II Executive exam, you will get result on the website where you are visiting now.

You will get result on official website of Ministry Of Home Affairs, Govt of India.

Here I am giving following procedure that how you will get result.

Firstly you have to visit on the official website of Ministry Of Home Affairs.

There is a link for Vacancies in bottom of the homepage.

When you will click on that link, you will reach on a new page and that page will look like the screen shot:

You will get result of IB ACIO Grade II Executive exam on this page.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in