2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th June 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

IIT IISC Pay Scales

Hii sir, I wants to get the information about the pay scale of the Faculties of the Indian Institute of Science ? will you please provide me the pay Scale of the Faculty of the Indian Institute of Science?
Similar Threads
Thread
GITAM University Pay Scales
Iisc gps
Iisc mcb
Iisc be
Iisc bc
Iisc ugc nrc
Steel Authority Of India Pay Scales
Lucknow University Pay Scales
University Of Mumbai Pay Scales
IISC MBA CAT Cut Off
NTPC Pay Scales Junior Engineer
Ug iisc
BITS Pilani Faculty Pay Scales
Mba iisc
Iisc mba
IREDA Pay Scales
IES salary scales
Commercial Pilot pay scales?
Salary Scales for Directors in Western Cape
AICTE Scales Pay
1st July 2016, 08:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT IISC Pay Scales

Indian Institute of Science is a public university for scientific research and higher education located in Bangalore, India. Established in 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and H.H. Sir Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore.

Pay Scale of Faculty

The position of Assistant Professors will be in PB-3 i.e. Rs.15,600-39,100 with minimum pay of Rs.30,000/- (called the basic) with Grade pay Rs.8000/- plus allowances.

After completion of three years service in PB-3 they will be placed in PB-4 i.e. Rs.37400-67000 with Grade pay of Rs.9000/- plus allowances.

Allowance

Dearness allowance (DA) as is 58% of Basic (B) and grade pay (GP).

House Rent Allowance, HRA, which is 30% of B+GP in metros (Bangalore, Hyd, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi) and will be different in other places.

Transport Allowance (TA): 3,200 + DA (currently, 58% i.e., TA=3200*1.58)
Telephone (including broadband charges): 1,000

Provident Fund

In terms of provident fund,10% of the basic + GP is contributed by the institute and 10% is deducted from the salary for future retirement benefits.

All faculty are also eligible to avail of Rs. 3 lakhs in a period of 3 years for their research. This can include travel, buying chemicals, books, consumables etc. This block period is from Sep 2011 to Aug

For more details you may contact to the Indian Institute of Science the contact detials are given below :

Contact details :
Indian Institute of Science
Address: C V Raman Ave, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in