2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

IIT Gandhinagar M Phil

I have decided to do my M.Phil from the IIT Gandhinagar and for that I am looking for the admission form of the IIT Gandhinagar. Will you please provide me the admission form and also if possible please provide me the M.Phil admission Boucher of the IIT Gandhinagar?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Gandhinagar
Gandhinagar IIT Phd
IAF Gandhinagar
Website Of IIT Gandhinagar
Bob IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Jee Gandhinagar
IIT JAM gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar Job
IIT Gandhinagar BSC
How to go IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar MS
IIT Gandhinagar mentor
IIT Gandhinagar MCA
IIT Gandhinagar RTI
IIT Gandhinagar MBA
IIT Gandhinagar PDF
IIT Gandhinagar MA
IIT Gandhinagar Fee Structure
IIT Gandhinagar M Sc
Colleges for M. Phil (English) and Jobs after M. Phil (English) in Tamilnadu
3rd January 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Gandhinagar M Phil

hii sir, I wants to do M/phil from the IIT Gandhi nager will you please provide me the names of disciplines in which Mphil is offered by the IIT Gandhinagar ?
3rd January 2016, 10:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Gandhinagar M Phil

Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India, is a public institute of higher education declared to be an Institute of National Importance by Government of India.

As you wants to do M.phil from the IIT Gandhi nagar let me tell you that as per my knowledge the IIT gandhinagar does not offered M.phil course it offered Phd as an doctoral program if you interested in doing that then here I am givng you the names of the streams where Phd is offered that are as follow:

Engineering :
Biological Sciences and Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Sciences and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering

Science
Chemistry
Mathematics
Physics
Cognitive Science
Earth Sciences

Humanities and Social Sciences

Admission:

Eligibility criteria:
At least 55% marks or 5.5 CPI marks in M.A./M.Sc./B.Tech./M.Tech. or equivalent degree in appropriate branches. Above mentioned eligibility criteria is minimum at Institute level.
For discipline wise minimum eligibility criteria, please The disciplines may use higher cut off levels for short listing. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD categories would be eligible for relaxations, as pernorms, in the selection criteria.

Fees structure :
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET/GATE Qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses (B.Tech/B.E.) with NET/GATE Qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses (M.Tech/M.E. etc) : Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Qualifications mention at (i) above with two years of Research Experience: Rs. 28,000/- per month.

for any queries you may contact to the IIT ghandhinagar the contact details are given below:

Contact details :
IIT gandhinagar
Address: VGEC Complex, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382355
Phone: 093284 74222

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in